• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.70 star(s) 7 Votes

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
Is this a full harem game or can we decide who we choose to be in the harem? If this is a harem game to begin with?

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Lots of sexy time corrupting girls into your own personal sluts (and Morrigan's playthings?)
Last question, first you say this, "your own personal sluts", but at the same time you say this
MC is the main protagonist. Morrigan is like main main heroine. The other heroines are still the main heroines.
I'm not planning to add any extreme fetishes. It's pretty much your standard harem game with a bit of extra domination and stultifying girls for yourself and for your own pleasure. Morrigan is sexy, so it's natural she'll join the fun with the girls.
Does that mean that sharing with Morrigan will be forced, or can the player decide whether to share the girls with her or not?

Thanks for the answers, good luck.

tehmasta

May 1, 2017
I expect different paths and endings, but the game will primarily follow a single storyline, with some variations and alternate endings to keep development consistent. Diverging too much would affect the game due to the significant workload for our small two-person team. Coding, animating, rendering, simulations, and editing are already challenging for me, and it's tough to keep up with my writer's pace
Knowing your limits is a good thing. Devs (especially new ones) who usually branch out the game a lot end up abandoning their project or rushing to end it. I'd rather the game have less branching than being completely abandoned tbh.
Wish you good luck, i'll be back to check again after couple more updates.

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
Forced harem? There's nothing I hate more in an adult game than when they force you to sleep with a girl when you tried to stay away as much as possible (whilst not being a dick)

Basically, is it a sex only game or are friendships something ?
Agreed thats why I tend to stay away from harem games. Just because a girl might be a love intrest dosen't mean I want a grumpy, full depresed girl in my harem. It needs to be loving and happy. Plus I just like to have the option not to have 20 diffrenet girls and choose who I would like in a harem and not them force there way in.

Reactions: qaywsx

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
fidless Is there a reason the game uses a variable for the player name but the code to change it has been commented out?

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Very promising VN. A lot of style (beautiful visuals), romanticism and mystery, I like the lore that we've been exposed to so far and the stats implementation seems fair.
I like the dynamics between the knight and his princess. I wonder how much the MC can push his dominant side on to her. She seems to be down for a lot of things.

That early in the game I don't have many criticisms. I thought the animations were a bit choppy although I can't tell if this applies to everyone or just my PC. Also that loading animation at the end of each dialogue line is a bit distracting.

Great start, keep it up dev. Best of luck.

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Does that mean that sharing with Morrigan will be forced, or can the player decide whether to share the girls with her or not?
I think you should join our discord and ask a writer. He probably can answer best what he has for the future.

fidless Is there a reason the game uses a variable for the player name but the code to change it has been commented out?
I was panning to make the main protagonist's name changeable for player, but realized it'll be a bit of an issue for graphical stuff. Like if I wanted to add a "WANTED DEAD OR ALIVE" poster and the main protagonist name attached to it, if I allow players to name MC, I wouldn't be able to do it. There are other things like book stuff and future content that may conflict with that feature, so I decided on keeping the player name static as "Ryd".

I thought the animations were a bit choppy although I can't tell if this applies to everyone or just my PC.
They're a bit of low frames. When I started experimenting with animation in Daz, I had to photoshop every single frame early on to hide some 3D issues. Plus every frame requires stylization in photoshop. I was reluctant to use high frame count for animation, but now I'm experimenting with making them smoother once I figured out Daz more.

Last edited:

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
I was panning to make the main protagonist's name changeable for player, but realized it'll be a bit of an issue for graphical stuff. Like if I wanted to add a "WANTED DEAD OR ALIVE" poster and the main protagonist name attached to it, if I allow players to name MC, I wouldn't be able to do it. There are other things like book stuff and future content that may conflict with that future, so I decided on keeping the player name static as "Ryd".
Fair enough. There'll be some bitching about it no doubt, but whatever.
I'll just enable it for myself and do some regexing if needed. Thanks for the info. (y)

Another question though: What's with the loading icon after text lines? I'm ashamed to admit, but I literally waited for like half a minute when it first popped up, thinking something was going to happen. :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: CallingforBooty

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
As I saw the main render post, I knew this game would be something else.
Completely hooked, this could really be the next big game

Reactions: fidless and Redikal

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Fair enough. There'll be some bitching about it no doubt, but whatever.
I'll just enable it for myself and do some regexing if needed. Thanks for the info. (y)

Another question though: What's with the loading icon after text lines? I'm ashamed to admit, but I literally waited for like half a minute when it first popped up, thinking something was going to happen. :KEK:
It's just a generic "waiting" icon found in many other games. Maybe I'll change the icon if I can find something more appealing. If it annoys you, just replace "textbox_waiting_" images with transparent images. I'll see if I have enough space in the Config menu to add option to switch it off. (y)

Reactions: oidex

w123t4

May 26, 2019
One abandoned, one got remade but still on going and now a new game, I will put little faith on this game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Strykker

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
One abandoned, one got remade but still on going and now a new game, I will put little faith on this game.
Yes. I abandoned my 1 month small test project to later make a game which resulted in WR:RE which is being completed later this year so we transitioning into a new project - Crown of Desire.

Amissa

Nov 14, 2023
I really love the premise of this game and I find the overall setting very unique.
See you have put a lot of attention to detail with all the background lore you can read about as well which is really nice.

Big fan of the relationship between the Knight and Princess alongside the dark avenue of power she is pursuing. Really look forward to how this game and the characters will develop!

Reactions: fidless
4.70 star(s) 7 Votes