Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
"Even if I am raped or attacked by tentacles, I will fight on"

Does anyone care to tell me at what point, the above sentence stops being a blatant lie? It's been game over 3 times so far.

Reactions: playerdude

W65

May 31, 2018
333 mb game with 11 h scenes wat??????????
185 MB of background music. The blame for unusually large game sizes from Japanese studios is usually going to fall at the feet of audio, and almost always voices. This game is pretty badly done overall, so I wouldn't be surprised if most of the music wasn't even used. I play these games without sound, so I wouldn't know.

Reactions: lwx595

aerial11

Dec 11, 2017
"even if I'm raped, or attacked by tentacles, I will fight on...
Yet, I occasionally reverse rape young men"

Weird flex but ok

Reactions: playerdude

Crackle

Nov 10, 2018
Huh. I don't know how to describe whatever the hell just happened here. I get to the first town, and the heroine randomly... Rapes a random shota... Then kills him... and levels up twice. Then she murders the crap out of the 2nd boss of the game, with a "You're already dead" meme in which his head spins around 360 degrees as he tries to run away. All within the first 15 minutes of play time.

That's enough internet for today.

Longstreet

May 16, 2017
I've never ever posted anything on these forums.. Yet I probably have over 1000s of hours played on various H-games over the years. I don't think I've ever played such a lazy excuse for a game. It literally feels someone just booted up RPGM for the first time and just decided to make a H-game out of the blue within a day's work.

Lazy, boring, weird (even by Japanese standards) and little to no effort put into it.

Reactions: 3DGuy

rin-aid

Oct 11, 2017
Heads up, just go to the first page in this thread and scroll down. You should see a picture with a circle around the second statue to Rood's (the father's) left. Follow the instructions and you can bypass playing the game. Save files not needed.

Update: just finished this game. Best thing to do is read reviews before downloading. The story was moronic (though I do see potential) and one of the H scenes did not match the text well. To whoever took one for the team and bought this game, thank you.

DrakeRaze

Jun 15, 2018
A shame that unless the game is about playing a girl who gets raped/is an slut or the male MC is a pathetic man that gets cucked everywhere then your game its not translated. Seems like the west is allergic to good male MC RPGMAker games.
The Rance quest series says otherwise :p
I will agree with most of the hentai games, though.

Reactions: rin-aid

rin-aid

Oct 11, 2017
The Rance quest series says otherwise :p
I will agree with most of the hentai games, though.
"Rance" is a mess, but the little bit I played was fun. "Mandrake" is another (I didn't beat it though), then "Monster Girl" (reverse rape heaven though), and I am checking out "The Last Sovereign" now (harem-based from what I read). "Shion" (VN) isn't bad in terms of the story and I really love "Anima Mundi" (Yaoi VN).

Reactions: lwx595
1.40 star(s) 5 Votes