kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
The Rance quest series says otherwise :p
I will agree with most of the hentai games, though.
I meant the RPG Maker side, Rance is from the high budget side which requires big companies to translate. meanwhile RPGMakers are easier to do but good luck unless you like to get raped or cucked.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Take 3 steps....random attack...escape....take 3 steps...random attack...escape...take 3 steps...random attack...escape...

Reactions: lwx595

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
"She is innocent, fearless, shameless and devoid of common sense" the first town she arrives in, she rapes a boy and kills him to prevent him from reporting her. . . . . WOW, SO MUCH INNOCENCE.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
As a true believer in gender equality, I believe we need to empower our young women to commit more rape, homocide, warcrimes, genocide, and torture.
Just wait for a decent sized group of women to start their period then throw them in a room with a bunch of half decent looking incels, tell the women the guys have paracetamol and then lock the door.

Any of the guys that don't get torn apart in the first half hour will get fucked stupid when the inevitable mood swing starts.

The fucking and the murder will both be a bloody mess but it would make for great television.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BrokenRose

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
Just wait for a decent sized group of women to start their period then throw them in a room with a bunch of half decent looking incels, tell the women the guys have paracetamol and then lock the door.

Any of the guys that don't get torn apart in the first half hour will get fucked stupid when the inevitable mood swing starts.

The fucking and the murder will both be a bloody mess but it would make for great television.
Oooh, you're evil! I love that idea.

• Haha
Reactions: Avaron1974

entity_7

Sep 16, 2020
none of the download links seem to work anymore. can someone provide me with a link?

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Wow I have no idea how I missed this. But I agree. I'm hoping it gets translated some day.
Hope so. Botched my run and wasnt able to get that red head childhood friend to confess.
Luckily the series although niche has a very dedicated fanbase so we got the script translations, allowed me to play V as well.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Thanks! Sounds fun, I'll give it a try. :D

The game got posted for 15 minutes and you ask for a save? ... I really don't get these "Save?" guys anymore. Is this some meme I've missed or something?
lol I think it's because a lot of people don't have time to read or play through games, and just want the fap scenes, and anticipatory saves typically because they haven't played it or simply don't have the time to play it and know they don't thus anticipatory.

1.40 star(s) 5 Votes