RPGM - Completed - Crossed Moon [Final] [Aphrodite]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Gintlar

Crossed Moon [Final] [Aphrodite]
    Horrible.
    It is not possible to put fullscreen.
    Giant and poorly detailed maps, mapping is important.
    Particular (ugly) behavior of the protagonist, developed too quickly.
    Bad scenes to see.
    Classic and boring fights, nothing innovative or interesting, strategy 0.
    In short, disappointing scenes, unwatchable maps, boring gameplay, characters and story are meaningless, I don't recommend the game.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

VictorDoUrden

Game is so meh... totally nothing wrong with killin some shota's that's alright and even a breath of fresh air NOW the... entire OP shit that is alright too game is less tedious that way but being able to kill the monster of monsters but you can get raped by some dumb schmucks? That ain't dumb or stupid that is just flat out fucking retarded and no preamble no warning? Nah just nah fuck that. Don't just don't unless you can stand dull plot some cringe and some retarded shit including the ending.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Incombat

The only good thing about this game is art. Do yourself a favor and either google CG, or use the unnecessarily secret gallery(first page of comments).

No options, so prepare to use that shift, invisible random encounters,so prepare to be interrupted by worthless enemies that get one-shot, sudden game overs for no reason because you talked to a random npc, so prepare to save,and even backtracking,geez. This game is an epitome of bad RPGmaker padding.
    Plot is cliched and nonsensical at the same time(i mean, how can MC can be "I'm OP, IMMA ONESHOT YOU DEVIL" and get insta raped by couple random dudes at the same time). The list goes on, but i can't be bothered anymore. 1 star.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

lordofevilcr

The picture that describes the game is not accurate at all. The only sex scenes that are not reverse rape I've encountered in the first half are all game over screens. The reverse rape is immediate reverse rape with no explanation of why the protagonist is even like this.

There's very boring random battles and even the boss fights are a chore. The only redeeming feature of this game is decent art and no encountered bugs.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

Ialdabaoth

Crossed Moon: The Journey of a Shotacon Psychopath

This game is a bit unique for being an RPGM game. Luna is... well, she's a character alright. At first you'd think she's just a girl from a village who happens to be strong... and yes that's true.

But the way the game plays is that she's apathetic and battle-hungry. Every boss battle for her ends in a way that just leaves her disappointed and she kills them off in a rather horrifying fashion.

By the end of it all, I was just left scratching my head as to what the hell I just played through.

The H is decent, but good grief is playing through this a chore. I want my 3 hours of my life back!