Others Abandoned WIP [Cross Days v1.00b] English Translation

BannedBeast

Apr 26, 2020
Page of my ongoing translation of "Cross Days" made by 0verflow

I am not a japanese speaker or any way fluent on Japanese so some of the text is made in DeepL

Translation may be a bit slow cause I am the only one translating and im also busy with work and basic stuff :rolleyes:

My first launguage isn't english so some grammar may be.. and there is also a 58 character limit and a 29 sentence limit so that is also a cause!

Still surprised about how 10+ years passed and this game is still untranslated!

I just started translating today (It is hard translating cause the game's script is out of place or not in order for some reason) so it's only on 1% translation but if you want to try it, it's linked below (It actually has the full game and the non-translated sentences are just blanks)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'll try my best to not abandon this translation, but if I do I will give tips on how to continue it or I may come back... Who knows..

Wanna help translating? Dm me! (I totally won't be able to pay cause im broke)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Previews:

Capture.PNG Capture2.PNG Capture3.PNG Capture4.PNG Capture5.PNG Capture6.PNG

Last edited:
Reactions: Darkness2020

LucaMaster

Jul 13, 2018
Hey! This is a big undertaking, I can try and lend a hand with this:
It's a full translation to spanish made a few months ago, maybe it's easier to start from there.

nikita1114

Apr 20, 2019
It's a full translation to spanish made a few months ago, maybe it's easier to start from there.
There's a tag "Abandoned", which got appeared, sadly. So it's a miss, shameful.
What's the zip password? I may add it to my guide.
Anyways, since someone may look here, (sorry mods for self-advertising), going to leave my installation guide -

Last edited:
Reactions: Rianova1

Chikabowhow

Oct 13, 2019
There's a tag "Abandoned", which got appeared, sadly. So it's a miss, shameful.
What's the zip password? I may add it to my guide.
Anyways, since someone may look here, (sorry mods for self-advertising), going to leave my installation guide -
Hey, I tried doing it with your installation guide, but when I open the game, it freezes after it starts right after you see a girl with glasses reading a book. The music still plays in the background. By the way, yes I opened it with Locale Emulator

Edit: Oh and the japanese subtitles are broken, too. They're just a bunch of random characters. By the way, I tried using your saves, and the game doesn't freezes or crashes (although I didn't play for long but I used the x32 feature and the story advanced quite a bit without any issues). For some reason, the game just freezes when the MC is introduced.

2nd edit: I managed to make it works, somehow

Last edited:

nikita1114

Apr 20, 2019
Hey, I tried doing it with your installation guide, but when I open the game, it freezes after it starts right after you see a girl with glasses reading a book. The music still plays in the background. By the way, yes I opened it with Locale Emulator

Edit: Oh and the japanese subtitles are broken, too. They're just a bunch of random characters. By the way, I tried using your saves, and the game doesn't freezes or crashes (although I didn't play for long but I used the x32 feature and the story advanced quite a bit without any issues). For some reason, the game just freezes when the MC is introduced.

2nd edit: I managed to make it works, somehow
Good to hear! You've probably forgotten about the locale emulator at the beginning. Sorry for late reply

Birozz

Feb 29, 2024
sorry do you have the password to open this file? it requires one