EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
P007_img_base_4.jpg

Overview:
In the early 21st century, a sudden shortage of food and energy sparked World War III, a massive conflict that saw the deaths of millions and brought the population of Earth to 15% of its prewar level. Years later, an uneasy calm has descended on humanity, although a state of war still technically exists. Four power blocs that share control of the Moon and the earth, each looking for a weakness they can exploit against the others.

You are Captain Leiji Osumi of the Free Alliance Space Force, formerly a fighter pilot in the War. Your past is haunted by a terrible incident that caused you to change careers, transferring to the top secret intelligence division. When a series of technical problems on the Free Alliance Moon Base D-02 hint at sabotage, you are dispatched to get to the bottom of things, under the cover of "Technical Advisor."

The military learned long ago that women are better adapted to lonely assignments in space, and so the base is staffed almost entirely by females. Arriving at the base, you discover that an inexplicable sexual insanity has gripped its normally professional staff, prompting further investigation. Are these strange occurrences connected with the sabotage somehow? You have to untangle the mystery and get things back on track before one of the other power blocs notices that anything is amiss and tries to attack.​

Thread Updated: 2016-10-05
Release Date: Japanese 1998-07-24, English 2002-03-10
Original Title: 臨界点 ~クリティカル・ポイント~
Aliases: Rinkaiten ~Critical Point~
Developer: Sweet Basil
Publisher: Jast Usa
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
Length: Short (2 - 10 hours)
VNDB:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Thanks to superelmo for sharing.

t.jpg p.jpg q.jpg r.jpg s.jpg P007_screenshot_3_4.jpg P007_screenshot_5_4.jpg P007_screenshot_6_4.jpg P007_6_1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
You might wanna change the title to: Rinkaiten ~Critical Point~

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
You might wanna change the title to: Rinkaiten ~Critical Point~
On VNDB thats the original japanese title but when it was translated called just Critical Point but can change it if there is some confusion

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
cleaned & fix up OP + Add mirrors & images

Nightcrawler

Carpe Diem
Donor
May 23, 2017
ahh memories of my early forays into adult gaming be rude not to give it another go it been many years.

Thanks @ Muff Diver for the links

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Added Mirror
Added VNDB info
Fixed OP

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Me and my robot hunni lived happily ever after.

After being horribly murdered several times. I mean, damn, this game likes to kill you.

• Haha
Reactions: Horny Police Robot

kevbrty

Apr 13, 2018
I remember I played this game back in 2006. Downloaded it from thepiratebay. Was one of the first hgames I played along with Divi dead & The Maid's story.

Ramen Rena

Jun 29, 2017
No offense meant but anyone STILL looking to pick a fight after you just lost 85% of your population which is species continuation danger levels deserves to be wiped out. Not to mention to damage to the eco system at this point. Don't get me wrong I like playing the game, I just think these people have lost all sense of sapient reason is all. Great work on the game real thought provoking.

Remplier

Jun 16, 2018
For some reason, whenever I run the game in my Parallel Desktop, the Menu Window opens super zoomed in, so that I can only see a corner of it in my screen. It shows the New Game option and the Load Game option, but not much else, because of how zoomed in it is. I can't access the settings because of how large the image is, so I can't adjust the window size that way. Is there a solution for that?

Horny Police Robot

Feb 16, 2019
For some reason, whenever I run the game in my Parallel Desktop, the Menu Window opens super zoomed in, so that I can only see a corner of it in my screen. It shows the New Game option and the Load Game option, but not much else, because of how zoomed in it is. I can't access the settings because of how large the image is, so I can't adjust the window size that way. Is there a solution for that?
First of all, did you it's in fullscreen mode? If yes, press LAlt + Enter for chaning window mode. Also try change monitor format. On Philips monitros have botton what chaning 16:9 on 4:3 screen size. It's really helping in game like IL - 2 Sturmovik Platinum Collection.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes