Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
I don't know if we'll ever see a demo for his Battle Maiden game project. Do we have more info about it except than "he's working on it" ?

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
We'll get one as soon as Pure Onyx gets finished
It's a race between one that have a really slow production rate, but is working on a single project and one that's quite productive but can't stop jumping from one project to another.

Who's are you betting on ?

Trizar

Aug 27, 2018
Does anyone know where I can download the full April O'Neil video in good quality?

Syunic

Jun 18, 2017
Someone got a Collection of his Animations? I just cant find a way to get them all (with original quality)

festerloves

Oct 6, 2017
Instead of necro'ing the Thicc Hero 4 thread I'll post here instead; if you're hoping to get regular updates on content you like, well, you're gonna be waiting awhile. I love his stuff, but Crisisbeat CONSTANTLY starts new projects only to drop them after getting bored with them or finds something new they want to work on. He also sometimes takes long breaks between posting content; sometimes I'd even see new material on his twitter before he'd post it to Patreon. I'm amazed he finished Princess Quest chapter 1 tbh.

I'm not saying he's lazy, most of the time he doesn't slack off or post half-assed excuses. When he's working on something he really works on it. He just doesn't follow through on his more grandiose ideas very often.
/\/\/\/\/\
Reminder

• Sad
Reactions: Futa_Buddy

jurrigz

Apr 22, 2020

You should check KP, usually there's updated content there after a week or two from official release.
Can you reupload please, all link is dead