latinoamerican ecchi and hentai artist
(some images are from imgur)​

Developer/Publisher
: CRISISBEAT / /
Censorship: No
Language: English
Pages: 114 images/ 12 gifs
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - -

2.jpg 2_1.jpg 3.jpg Ivy_victorious.jpg Nani_tentacled_commision.jpg palutena_3.jpg pers3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
great artist. i like his cover of Jasmin from Aladdin. Such no fan of too much liquids and ther should be more with Jasmin in my opinion.

Reactions: ZARDOZ7

Sattur

Mar 4, 2020
Great that i found this guy just now, wasted enough time jacking off to a few good stuff out there, now there's more on my list.

Reactions: Biggams

urhenmon

Oct 5, 2020
Anyone have the old Korra twerk videos? I only found some low quality versions of those.

festerloves

Oct 6, 2017
Instead of necro'ing the Thicc Hero 4 thread I'll post here instead; if you're hoping to get regular updates on content you like, well, you're gonna be waiting awhile. I love his stuff, but Crisisbeat CONSTANTLY starts new projects only to drop them after getting bored with them or finds something new they want to work on. He also sometimes takes long breaks between posting content; sometimes I'd even see new material on his twitter before he'd post it to Patreon. I'm amazed he finished Princess Quest chapter 1 tbh.

I'm not saying he's lazy, most of the time he doesn't slack off or post half-assed excuses. When he's working on something he really works on it. He just doesn't follow through on his more grandiose ideas very often.