VN Ren'Py Completed Crimson Gray [Final] [Sierra Lee]

4.80 star(s) 23 Votes

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Ahhh the crazy violent girls we all love.

"I love you, I want your heart all to myself ... so i'll carve it out and keep in a jar next to my pillow".

True love.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
- Thanks for the 100% save file and the "uncensored (no patch needed)" version!!!

Reactions: ponyguy and jpsimon

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
I have to say this game is seriously creepy! It has put me off dating. Its back to using the hands again. Is there a good ending???

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
I was just cleaning out my working folder I used to make the Wiki for this game, and found this screenshot I accidentally made at some point. I had modified the source code to paint a clearer picture of what was going while playing so I could see if I was on the right track with getting particular endings. Thought it was funny, so I'll put it here. It shows how complex the stat system is in the game.
screenshot0002.png

Reactions: ponyguy

LanceSmites

Dec 5, 2017
I hope this game have the sequel, I think story about John and Lizzie after married will be great! :)
Interestingly enough, the "Canon" ending does not actually meet the criteria to get the Persistent Bonus "Happy" for when John and Lizzie get married. So at the very least, the straight Canon ending doesn't have them getting immediately married as the married endings do.

Gamepapa

Jan 7, 2018
It did a great job keeping me invested in the story with all the endings and what not.

vultron

May 19, 2018
I know John wouldn't do it but if it was me honestly I would probably kill her with the chain she gets really close all the time probably wouldn't be hard to use it to strangle her to death or just unconscious.

PabloLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
I know John wouldn't do it but if it was me honestly I would probably kill her with the chain she gets really close all the time probably wouldn't be hard to use it to strangle her to death or just unconscious.
That would be something interesting to see

vultron

May 19, 2018
That would be something interesting to see
She is actually stronger than a normal girl so it might go badly however John seems like too much of a pansy to even try such a thing.

Also upon thinking about it more I'd probably use one of the tools not the chain screwdriver to the neck or a crowbar over the head.

PabloLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
So... do you guys think that Crimson Gray: Dusk and Dawn will be good? It sure looks promising.

Edit: Holy fuck, it appears that it was released yesterday, i hope someone uploads it on this site
2º Edit: Seems someone already uploaded, can't wait to play it.

LazyPanda

May 9, 2017
This just reminded me.. I must stay away from yandere genre, lol.
This is a Great VN but not for my taste but if you're a yandere fan you should try it without a doubt.

anonim138

Oct 7, 2017
There is not one goddamn ending in the game that is satisfactory. And why in the hell is the "we are crazy now together" bullshit pushed as a true ending. I had very high hopes for this one, but boy I am disappointed. Why can't I just help the poor girl by getting closer to her, talking about her past, making her realize that what she has been doing was wrong, and then cuddlefuck her in the end.
Nope, every time she has to fucking snap at the end for unexplained reason. That's not how yandere genre works. You're supposed to accept her for what she is and make her control her violent urges, not fucking become a psychopath yourself. The fuck is the logic in this. You don goofed dev.

Reactions: Roger Ramjet
4.80 star(s) 23 Votes