VN Ren'Py Completed Crimson Gray [Final] [Sierra Lee]

4.80 star(s) 23 Votes

Max589

Jun 5, 2017
01.png

Overview:
John is a young man suffering from severe depression. As he loses his sense of purpose in life, he begins to see the world in unfocused gray. Just when he begins to lose all hope, John meets a girl... a very special girl. Though Lizzie appears affectionate and devoted, it quickly becomes clear that she's so violent and unstable that a normal boy would run away from her. But when John sees her, he sees someone else suffering from a mental condition. John is willing to risk his safety for a chance to help Lizzie gain some mental stability. Lizzie is willing to murder everyone in school if she believes it would make him happy. Your every choice will impact both characters' mental states, changing their fate. John might reject Lizzie, succumb to his depression, or die violently. Lizzie might lose control and ruin her chances, or become obsessed with shadowy conspiracies that may or may not exist. Or just maybe the two of them might be exactly what the other needs, and their story could end in happiness... Crimson Gray is a psychological thriller, exploring the psyches of the characters and the strange circumstances that brought them together. It has a focus on subtle actions having consequences, your choices impacting the characters' mental stability in ways that could make choices down the line have very different results.​

Thread Updated: 2017-07-16
Release Date: 2017-07-14
Developer: Sierra Lee -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Sequel: Crimson Gray: Dusk And Dawn
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
All: - - - - -

Extras: - - Italian Translation*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.
Thank you @Sural Argonus and than thank you @jpsimon

02.png 03.png 04.png 05.png 06.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Max589

Jun 5, 2017
if anyone has mega or other drive, please post links to them.. i would do mega, but my mega is private.

Reactions: ponyguy

Saligia

May 12, 2017
Awesome, I was looking for this one. But, after playing through this for a bit, I think this is still the SFW version. pretty sure I just got a crazy yandere boobjob, but it basically got skipped, making me extremely sad.

edit: quick search online got me this link It SHOULD make the steam sfw version NSFW, haven't tested it yet though. Just putting it here for ease of use.

2nd edit: this seems to work for me, just don't forget to toggle adult content in the options menu.

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
Here is a Mega of v1.0 (WIN) with 18+ Patch already applied.
Link removed. Use instead.

The 18+ patch was found by Saligia so please give him a like.
It SHOULD make the steam sfw version NSFW, haven't tested it yet though. Just putting it here for ease of use.
2nd edit: this seems to work for me, just don't forget to toggle adult content in the options menu.

Last edited:
R

R45X9XBozl1NGHYnAnU5

What's the policy whether a game is posted under "Games" or "Visual Novels? Because this one in particular seems obviously a visual novel.

Jul 10, 2017
Can someone tell me how to have sex on the couch?
After the first playthrough, you will be offered something like harder to get a bad ending, press yes and pick the choices that show you love her. Afterwards, the girl will not try to imprison you at her basement, but offer you to sleep with her instead.

4.80 star(s) 23 Votes