Unity Completed Creepy Girls [v2024-02-11] [Mopp4Studios]

1.60 star(s) 5 Votes

MadHacker

Dec 23, 2017
"I received a strange call from Jessica my best friend.
She told me she was in trouble. Creepy Cove, that's where she said to come.....sounds really creepy! I've got to find out what happened to her."
My response:
"Umm... NOOO! Jessica, I am not coming in the middle of the night to a place called Creepy fucking Cove. I don't care what the fuck happened to you. Bye Jessica, I'm going back to sleep."

sean wells

May 17, 2017
climbed in the bus and took a key, then some creature popped out and started chasing me, so i ran to the apartment with the special looking door, and found gina , went down the hall and found another key, then another monster started sprinting toward you so i ran in the door that u saw when u first saw while entering the apartment. Found a stranger sitting on a couch watching some scrambled tv. I got stuck and ddnt know how to progress through the story

Reactions: bernthal

Pbxoperator

Jul 12, 2018
climbed in the bus and took a key, then some creature popped out and started chasing me, so i ran to the apartment with the special looking door, and found gina , went down the hall and found another key, then another monster started sprinting toward you so i ran in the door that u saw when u first saw while entering the apartment. Found a stranger sitting on a couch watching some scrambled tv. I got stuck and ddnt know how to progress through the story
Walk to the mummy his/her right side if the chair then click the text to progress.

Reactions: bernthal

Superbullet

Game Developer
May 9, 2018
"I received a strange call from Jessica my best friend.
She told me she was in trouble. Creepy Cove, that's where she said to come.....sounds really creepy! I've got to find out what happened to her."
My response:
"Umm... NOOO! Jessica, I am not coming in the middle of the night to a place called Creepy fucking Cove. I don't care what the fuck happened to you. Bye Jessica, I'm going back to sleep."
ROFL XDXDXDXD

Aposika

Nov 15, 2017
Can I know how to get on the bus???????? :tiredface::tiredface::tiredface::tiredface::tiredface::mad::mad::mad:

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
It's only got 1 vote and they rated it a fucking 1. I mean, it can't be that bad... I have a few days to kill for downtime since I just released an update. Pass or smash?

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
It's only got 1 vote and they rated it a fucking 1. I mean, it can't be that bad... I have a few days to kill for downtime since I just released an update. Pass or smash?
I never pay attention to ratings, especially in smaller games where you have to expect some jank. Having said that, the game gives silent hill vibes but it's still a way to go. I was expecting monster-ish sex but so far you only screw around with some dude wrapped up in bandages. I'm stuck right now though but from what others have said I think I've seen all there is. You can kill about 30 minutes at the most with this. I like the idea but it needs work which I hope it receives.

Pbxoperator

Jul 12, 2018
after jessica dissapear from the cell i guess thats the end of this version
Not quite, leave the apartment building from the door you came in after checking the cell bars, then go back to the street and look for blood on the ground there's a fence you can walk through.

zoxkox

Jul 13, 2018
How to get that scene on the bed?

I went through all game, and did not get access to this scene, any idea how to get it? (Got only blowjob).

Gyjk

Jan 3, 2019
A bit inconsistent on the renders - those boobs are half her mass on the shot from the rear.

I just love blown out of proportion bodies, and shiny, you gotta have shiny everything!!! [/sarcasm]
Are there any fucking in this game??

1.60 star(s) 5 Votes