Unity Completed Creepy Girls [v2024-02-11] [Mopp4Studios]

1.60 star(s) 5 Votes

RedPyrate

Oct 11, 2017
It feels like a proof of concept as the game is very short and there currently being no enemy so to speak.

There's nothing wrong with the character model, I'm not personally a fan of extreme proportions but if the character looked like me people would be telling you "she's got the body of a 12 year old". You can't please everybody so go with what you like and if you add extra characters later you can use them for variety.

There really needs to be either a visible enemy or some kind of indication as to where it is, even if its just the sound of footsteps or scraping and a red pulse to the edge of the screen where the creep is that would at least give more of a sense that something is hunting or chasing you. Currently the panic state and death just comes across as random death for no reason.

The newspaper articles could do with staying up longer or staying until the player presses a key or clicks the mouse.

More content would also be nice although some form of save system would probably be needed if you expand the game otherwise people will just get frustrated and resort to complaining about the game design. Maybe a checkpoint system would work best.

I think it makes a change to see somebody taking inspiration from the horror genre, especially when you look at how many games here start with "you return home to live with your mother and 2 sisters after being away for x years"
Trixpix has the best Commentary of all.
The Title says Creepy Girl; Based on the commentary, That seems to be an accurate description of what you all felt. There is no promise of interactive Sex, so how can you be disappointed because you made an assumption.
All Trixpix suggestions for improvement mirror my own.
I'd like some indication of how to detect or avoid the monster, and maybe an explanation of game controls.
Since it is such a short game, maybe that's why there is no save.
All that aside, While they have been fun, if one more person releases a game where teenage boy moves in with his aunt and two cousins (or his teacher) but you have to modify it because Patreon has an incest ban, I'm going back to playing XBOX. Even the best of those Aunt Cousin Cousin Mom Sister Teacher games are getting stale and repetitive.
At least this guy has a new and different Idea.
Thanks for being original.
Red

Tbone

Jun 21, 2017
Was too scary for me!

Very creepy music as well! Couldn't continue after the bridge, was too scary!

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
Red got a
It feels like a proof of concept as the game is very short and there currently being no enemy so to speak.

There's nothing wrong with the character model, I'm not personally a fan of extreme proportions but if the character looked like me people would be telling you "she's got the body of a 12 year old". You can't please everybody so go with what you like and if you add extra characters later you can use them for variety.

There really needs to be either a visible enemy or some kind of indication as to where it is, even if its just the sound of footsteps or scraping and a red pulse to the edge of the screen where the creep is that would at least give more of a sense that something is hunting or chasing you. Currently the panic state and death just comes across as random death for no reason.

The newspaper articles could do with staying up longer or staying until the player presses a key or clicks the mouse.

More content would also be nice although some form of save system would probably be needed if you expand the game otherwise people will just get frustrated and resort to complaining about the game design. Maybe a checkpoint system would work best.

I think it makes a change to see somebody taking inspiration from the horror genre, especially when you look at how many games here start with "you return home to live with your mother and 2 sisters after being away for x years"
This is a good review and i enjoyed the game and liked the model i think it is good and hey i agree stick to what you like in the model but yeah it would be best for something more indicating the monster as well as giving a bit more on the controls. Yeah i had a bit trouble learning the controls a bit and also yeah new content would be much better too. So don't let the other people on here discourage you. Keep on working and awesome work.

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
the last one is on the ladder of the signal tower next to the house on the far side of the map
Ok so the paper in the trees before the bridge, like before you even come across the dead chick? Is it stuck to a tree or on the ground or what? I can't seem to find it.

Reactions: Shandrakor

ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

Jan 22, 2018
Also, all this trouble of collecting those newspapers while being chased by invisible screaming thing and for what? One animation loop and you can't even control the camera in this one. Also, if developer wants to make his game more rewarding (or interesting), he may consider adding some sort of reward for collecting each individual paper so player can feel progression. I think removing clothes after each piece has been collected can do the trick.

GrumpyMatt

May 11, 2017
Well, i played.
Jesus.
Tapdancing
Christ.
GRaphics makes you want to remove your eyes, screaming shit that turns your screen into "i drank spirytus" mode, cant find all pages anywhere, one raped dead body and proably ending and overall nonsense.
Overall rate and feelings after game:

Reactions: Theresoneandonlyme.

Anonnymoose

May 25, 2017
Look for the antenna area straight aheadfrom where your character spawns
Can you post a screenshot of where this paper is because I can't find it. It is no where on the trees or the ground to the right of the bridge before going on it while looking at the antenna from where you spawn.

Anonnymoose

May 25, 2017
Can you post a screenshot of where this paper is because I can't find it. It is no where on the trees or the ground to the right of the bridge before going on it while looking at the antenna from where you spawn.

Nevermind. I finally found it. From the car face the bridge. Walk up the hill but don't go onto the bridge. Instead keep going straight ahead toward the high tension power line pylon and it will be on the side of a tree facing away from the center of the map.

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
somehow, in someway you managed to turn off 90% of people paying this game, and the ones that didn't get turned off thought the game was lacking...i wanna play it now...i'm curious, i'mma download it

Reactions: Theresoneandonlyme.
1.60 star(s) 5 Votes