Unity - Completed - Creepy Girls [v2024-02-11] [Mopp4Studios]

1. 1.00 star(s)

martata981998

5 minute fucking intro of the exact same animation on loop with the same dogshit song on replay made me feel like i really was on my way to the mental asylum. My brain turned off at one point so i missed the QTE which put me right at the beginning of the game, with the looping dancing animation and song. That made me alt+f4 and delete this piece of garbage from my PC.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

vunziebear

Pointless!
    All you can do is run around with no partiuclar goal.
    Graphics are ok, but leave a lot to be desired.
    No in game help to speak of and after running around in a staightjacket for a while I just gave up
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Acornus

You want a fucking 200 word essay review for this game? Ok, here it is: Just no, I mean just no, this game lacks everything basic in terms of game making, no color usage to guide the eye, no decent animations, no vector rotations, no atomspheric lighting, non functional controls, anemic content, a windowed mode that barely works, and all of this inside the Unity engine, which literally has boxes to check for like half of the issues I mentioned. If the words "I want Patreon money but I don't care for effort" existed as a game, this would be it.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Pbxoperator

Updates have made this somewhat enjoyable. Sounds are good a few jump scares . I normally don't get into the horror games but I played it and its not that scary and plus, I like the main characters ass.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

lolopopo

The scariest is probably the anatomy of the girl. It seems like you have to collect posters like in slenderman without getting caught by the "creeper", but there's no instructions in the game. Camera movement makes me dizzy when playing longer.