[Unity] Creepy Girls [v1.3] [Mopp4Studios]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

N7

Formerly Rude
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
134552_Untitled22.png
Overview:
I received a strange call from Jessica my best friend.
She told me she was in trouble. Creepy Cove, that's where she said to come.....sounds really creepy! I've got to find out what happened to her.
Updated: October 20, 2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 1.3
Language: English
Genre:
3d game, big tits, female protagonist, horror, rape

Installation:
1- Extract to desired location.
2- Click on "Creepy Girls.exe" to start playing.

Change-Log:

Download:
- - -

Thanks for the link @Superbullet

134544_zxx.jpg 134550_11.png 134548_Untitledaas.png

DeUglyOne

Perverted Old Fart
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
A bit inconsistent on the renders - those boobs are half her mass on the shot from the rear.

I just love blown out of proportion bodies, and shiny, you gotta have shiny everything!!! [/sarcasm]

spider26

Donor
Jul 18, 2017
WTH is this game? Always kill by invisible "creep"... Impossible to find all creepy without get kill... When this thing scream you can restart the game because you can't see XD. The girl body's terribly bad :eek:
PS: Sry for my bad english :/

Jul 28, 2017
This is so weird I need to check it the fuck out stat! Will update with my experience

EDIT: I played two minutes, it is... I dont want to spoil it, just play. If you want to know why, check my spoiler.

You must be registered to see medias

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
This feels like one of those games, that are so hilariously bad you just have to try them

Edit: This seems to have the same objective as the slenderman game, collect papers escape monster except this game is shit and you cant even see the monster just run in any direction until the music stops

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
Ok, I like the girl. Female protagonist is rare in this days. So I am waiting few more release.
Shall I link you the myriad of games with the female protagonist tag on them, just on this forum alone?

This is so weird I need to check it the fuck out stat! Will update with my experience

EDIT: I played two minutes, it is... I dont want to spoil it, just play. If you want to know why, check my spoiler.

You must be registered to see medias
Your spoiler is empty.

durinlogan

Nov 16, 2017
I found 5 of 6 papers. Anybody got the last one?

1- Bridge right side of raped girl
2- Trees to the right before taking the bridge
3- First building to the far right of the map
4- Crumbled house in the middle of the map
5- Creepy's base, last building, past your girlfriend, in the middle of the building, try to go to the back...
6- ?

Jan 2, 2018
I found 5 of 6 papers. Anybody got the last one?

1- Bridge right side of raped girl
2- Trees to the right before taking the bridge
3- First building to the far right of the map
4- Crumbled house in the middle of the map
5- Creepy's base, last building, past your girlfriend, in the middle of the building, try to go to the back...
6- ?
the last one is on the ladder of the signal tower next to the house on the far side of the map

Penfold Mole

May 22, 2017
A bit inconsistent on the renders - those boobs are half her mass on the shot from the rear.

I just love blown out of proportion bodies, and shiny, you gotta have shiny everything!!! [/sarcasm]
I agree, can't really make 'em any creepier than they already are. :coldsweat:
I guess there are different tastes and someone might get off on this, so I'm not going to criticize this type of "art".
To me they look like those little mother-goddess statues, carved from mammoth tusks and moose or deer antlers by (was it neanderthal?) cavemen. Awful little thingies. Just my very personal impression.
And now I'll shut up and move on.::|:

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote