Unity Completed Creepy Girls [v2024-02-11] [Mopp4Studios]

1.60 star(s) 5 Votes

achnor

Aug 1, 2017
Completed it -

Only scenes in game are your friend (clothed, standing), a dead girl on bridge (doesnt seem to be visible hurt/ just not moving - naked) and a final scene when you collect all notes (6) is the creature fucking a even more fucked up body.

Fun little game, very little scary. - Recommend creater to use good models, and possibly the actualy creature to catch you sometimes rather than just a gameover with you dissappearing from screen.

:>

Reactions: LazyPanda

fsap1

Dec 2, 2017
Love the attention to details, take a look at how developed her spinal erectors are on the second shot... It was made to support boobs like that.

I think it's realistic.

Bernd69

Jun 13, 2018
I play just for fun, but you need to make that POV further, is tooo close. And other thing when the monster get close is ok if you cant see shit, but at last make the monster visible because if you dont see one is not make the game scary.

Feb 21, 2018
Thoughts v1.1
This was a really unpleasant experience. your goal is to find 6 news papers around a forest area to be able to escape.
the conflict. are these invisible monsters that instant kill you if they touch you... there are several of them...
it's not hard or scary just annoying.
and the one thing i wanted,which was to get to look at the news papers for a bit. i cannot even do that without a screen shot when they appear...
and the ending?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i don't know if there are other endings based on the order you obtain the papers but I'm not interested enough to find out.
neither the story,nor game play was worth my time.

Overall
if you want a short game with little value try this. otherwise, i'd recommend passing on this one.

Reactions: Theresoneandonlyme.

Mastodon

Feb 20, 2018
The girl's back is probably the creepiest thing in this game. Seriously, who has a cleft back?! The game may be bad... but as a shitpost it's pure quality.

Mastodon

Feb 20, 2018
Extraordinary ,didn't realize "as a shitpost it's pure quality" constituted " gold " feedback but I have learned one thing, Game Dev it's a tough gig bro
Indeed. That is not the only thing you could have learned, though. For example, you could have picked up that the anatomy is way off and that people think - and not without reason, mind you - that the amount of effort put into this work was minimal.

Look... I don't know if you're not used to dealing with criticism or are just toying with us for your own amusement, but a bit of advice won't hurt, I guess: Being in the public eye, even that of a small public such as ourselves, requires you to keep in mind that all criticism should be taken to your mind and thoroughly analyzed, rather than to your heart where it could do irreparable damage.

Mastodon

Feb 20, 2018
Yeah, right. I'm not talking about body preferences. I'm just saying the spine of the model looks off.
Ok. I will shut up now. Is that what you wanted? At this point I'm convinced you're just messing with me.

Kayle N

Nov 27, 2017
Start the war then play victim, you need to chill and think if someone say this you, ask yourself how its feels.

Mastodon

Feb 20, 2018
Start the war then play victim, you need to chill and think if someone say this you, ask yourself how its feels.
I wasn't going to reply to this thread anymore, yet I can't help but to point out that you are trying to appeal to emotion rather than logic. You may feel that I am in the wrong. Well, what you feel is not necessarily what is real. That is, I (delightfully) regret to inform you that you are, in fact, mistaken.

I just don't let people surrond themselves by yes-men. And I stand by that even if my efforts are not appreciated.

I also keep failing speech checks, so there is that.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
@Superbullet

are you the dev ?

if you are, you should mention it, soo peoples can talk directly with you.
lots of critics... yup.. i got shit tons too for my entire life ( sinze my father wanted to kill me when i was born because he wanted a girl instead of a boy).
dont ignore any critic, even rude one. they all have usefull.
if someone say "its shit!", then you know the game is not good for everybody. if everybody say "its shit", then that mean the game is bad and you should think about modify some parts of it.

game dev is hard, yup, we all start from the bottom of the pyramid. cant jump directly to the top.

if the game start shit, its up to you to make it become great or not. dont under-estimate the power of random peoples. they can be futur patrons or fan or ennemies or whatever ( slaves, wife/husband, whore or else.. how know ? XD )

they are 2 problem in the game for now.

1- MC body. as you can see lots of peoples not like. mean you can keep her, but you can also add a new char playable with a different body ( or some setting to set breast/butt size )
2- the gameplay. based on title, its supposed to be a creepy/scary game. but for now, its not. you need to find a wayto change that into real creepy/scary ( you can simply add some random jumpscare .png that happen from time to time... as shit as this idea is, its always a nice surprise in horror game and it help a bit)

but whatever.. good luck with your project :)

Trixpix

Nov 16, 2017
Thanks for review more content will be added but judging from these comments perhaps later rather than sooner
It feels like a proof of concept as the game is very short and there currently being no enemy so to speak.

There's nothing wrong with the character model, I'm not personally a fan of extreme proportions but if the character looked like me people would be telling you "she's got the body of a 12 year old". You can't please everybody so go with what you like and if you add extra characters later you can use them for variety.

There really needs to be either a visible enemy or some kind of indication as to where it is, even if its just the sound of footsteps or scraping and a red pulse to the edge of the screen where the creep is that would at least give more of a sense that something is hunting or chasing you. Currently the panic state and death just comes across as random death for no reason.

The newspaper articles could do with staying up longer or staying until the player presses a key or clicks the mouse.

More content would also be nice although some form of save system would probably be needed if you expand the game otherwise people will just get frustrated and resort to complaining about the game design. Maybe a checkpoint system would work best.

I think it makes a change to see somebody taking inspiration from the horror genre, especially when you look at how many games here start with "you return home to live with your mother and 2 sisters after being away for x years"

1.60 star(s) 5 Votes