Cream's Adventure

ParadoxLuckGames

Jun 5, 2019
Cream's Adventure

Sadly as of 6/4/2019 ( I am not an artist... Not even a little bit )
That said I will use creative writing and excellent events stats management and storyline to entice to noble masses.

All fetishes are avoidable via proper stat management!

Current Tags: Loli, Incest, Exhibitionism, MILF, Furry, ABDL, Bestiality, Corruption

Cream's Adventure is a Adult RPG farming, economy and stats management Sim like game based in the Sonic The Hedgehog universe.
You take on the role of Cream The Rabbit what you do from there is totally your choices.
Your actions will change your stats in which will change how the world reacts to you and how you react to the world and its people.
Go to school and be popular... or geeky or even slutty. If all else fails skip it for a time on the town.
Visit the city for fun, jobs or trouble...
Show off your goods or make them...
*7 hours of rambling later*
and then rotate it for bonus stimulation... Anyway leave you ideas or thoughts below...
Patreon will be added when I care

(Looking for artist interested to be caught like a pokemon I CHOOSE YOU draw a nude rabbit named Cream...)

(If anyone willing to donate a title screen for the game and this Post send it baby)

Last edited:

ParadoxLuckGames

Jun 5, 2019
Alrighty Welp I'm a lazy fat boy on rice... Anyway The game progress is slow due to lack of a dedicated artist but the demo is coming along nicely I assume the next 3 to 4 days I could have a betaish demo? If anyone interested let me know I will upload it here.

Taboo-Sho

Nov 15, 2018
MAN! Finding info on this game has been a bit of an adventure. At least I know its still in progress. I went from FTT forums, To your deivant art, And of course a site I use alot ends up the site you use. I look forward to what you offer.

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
Cream's Adventure

Sadly as of 6/4/2019 ( I am not an artist... Not even a little bit )
That said I will use creative writing and excellent events stats management and storyline to entice to noble masses.

All fetishes are avoidable via proper stat management!

Current Tags: Loli, Incest, Exhibitionism, MILF, Furry, ABDL, Bestiality, Corruption

Cream's Adventure is a Adult RPG farming, economy and stats management Sim like game based in the Sonic The Hedgehog universe.
You take on the role of Cream The Rabbit what you do from there is totally your choices.
Your actions will change your stats in which will change how the world reacts to you and how you react to the world and its people.
Go to school and be popular... or geeky or even slutty. If all else fails skip it for a time on the town.
Visit the city for fun, jobs or trouble...
Show off your goods or make them...
*7 hours of rambling later*
and then rotate it for bonus stimulation... Anyway leave you ideas or thoughts below...
Patreon will be added when I care

(Looking for artist interested to be caught like a pokemon I CHOOSE YOU draw a nude rabbit named Cream...)

(If anyone willing to donate a title screen for the game and this Post send it baby)
That just sounds like Degrees of Lewdity with more fur.

Reactions: SilverPlight

Lytho Psycho

Aug 31, 2021
Hi, I wanted to know if the game is still in development or totally abandoned, and if you need help I will be happy to be part of this project and give my best to make this game, have a nice day