5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

BoobsDxD

Apr 11, 2018
I regret to inform thee that I have dropped my sponsorship... It's just not the same man. As if the style of animations wasn't ruined for me, the voice actresses' don't make it for me. It's too, noisy. What ever happened to subtle va. No lines man, just moans and sht. But anyways, until I see creambee returning to what made it good like none other, I will withdraw my sponsor. Such a shame, one my favorites. But it's been months now since I've gotten anything.
Hell I was even behind street gal for a while, but looking back, I never quite enjoyed that one. I think anaringu was the last one I enjoyed.
Ok bye. Your constant whining won't be missed.

Classic Krieger

Formerly 'evilfoulu'
Aug 1, 2017
Ok bye. Your constant whining won't be missed.
My money should, did you not read the first sentence? Money is kind of an important deal. Sheesh, all I said was a comment and why I dropped sponsorship, but you took it personal, you'd think creambee was your gf or something. Feel free to replace my patreon sponsorship if you're so butthurt about me leaving.
These newbies, they can't stand when someone makes a simple remark about a game. And they get angrier when it's criticism.

BoobsDxD

Apr 11, 2018
I am not even angry. I just don't like opening up this thread to see the same whiner complaining about the same old thing over and over and over. You made your point clear the first time, you just felt the need to keep going for the sake of attention which is why I am happy you are going to be gone now. Less clutter and makes it easier for people to find actual updates and discussions. Do yourself a favour already and unwatch this thread.

BoobsDxD

Apr 11, 2018
That reminds me, There was two CB discord updates while I was gone, mainly about small changes. There is a lot of it, mainly colour focused. There is also a couple new customisation options (mainly wet versions of tshirts). Down below is honestly the most interesting part of the update.
1712477096466.png
EDIT: If people really want it, I can download all the photos and vids from the latest update, zip file them and upload it. I didn't do it this time because its a lot of minor things but the option is there if you need to wet your whistle between main updates

Last edited:

BoobsDxD

Apr 11, 2018
Boozy Beach currently end at the footjob or am I blind and can't see the arrow? lol
It ends at the footjob, yeah. Boobjob and Blowjob are being worked on rn if you refer to the original post. If you use the previous version, you can try out the WIP animations for those ones though.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes