Unreal Engine Abandoned Cracking: The Second Strain [v0.3.8b] [Cr4ck]

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
I feel like femdom/maledom is used interchangeably, sometimes femdom denotes dominating a woman, sometimes its used to say a woman is doing the dominating. I is confuzzled by dis.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Soooo I took over the scientist after infecting everything else of interest. The gas station, the post office, the garage are all manned by beastmode crackers. I already sucked up the oil and the upgrade menu doesnt have it. But it has the beer and the hairwax I obviously couldnt have when I cant get in there in the first place.

Report: The laboratory menu has it's values backwards, when you collect an item it DISappears from the research menu.

anschwww

May 10, 2017

Cracking Version 0.1.17

Wolfikins

Feb 19, 2018
So whats with all these red options, whenever i click one nothing happens. is it content thats to be implemented or what?
Basically, yeah. Any red choices are pages not created, but referenced, and, although Twine is based on HTML, it treats non-working links within a Twine game differently (Nothing happens, as opposed to a 404.)

On the one hand, it's a good way to lay shit out quickly, but, on the other, keeping them in your release candidate (even in development) can lead to confusions just like this.

What I'd imagine is going to be there, based on other, similar projects, is a short scene or set of scenes post infection per location.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Wikipedia's red links are references to sites that dont exist. Guess twine borrowed a page from their book.

Adam_Linkhem

Nov 15, 2016
The premise of the game is very interesting, but the screens in description show all the drawn content that there is, which is a shame.

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
in the changelog says that i can infect the police station, but when i click on it it's red, i'm playing in google chrome, is that the problem?

lunaticbob

Aug 6, 2016
in the changelog says that i can infect the police station, but when i click on it it's red, i'm playing in google chrome, is that the problem?
Just because you can do something in the changelog doesn't mean you have the ability to do it yet. Look at Town Overview and see what special notes there are on each location.

Thanador

May 2, 2017
i am stuck so i have all the upgrades i have everywhere infected apart from the police station and the town hall. the police station shows red when trying to enter. the town hall allows me to go and listen to debate they are having but that is it.

also when checking my horde overview there are no numbers they are all either blank or no power number or have a $ is this related?

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes