4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Zeetsksllakee

Apr 6, 2022
Happy Cptpopcorn is back, but this animation was a bit disappointing. Probably because there's no face, which is a shame as they were great at emoting characters.
Pretty sure they were working on a part2 for this month, pretty sure it’s a cowgirl position, could be wrong tho

Reactions: alarrel

Zeetsksllakee

Apr 6, 2022
Pretty sure they were working on a part2 for this month, pretty sure it’s a cowgirl position, could be wrong tho
It was meant to be 2 scene animation but with training their new rigger, they opted for a more simpler version, for their first animation I think it’s a great one.

Zeetsksllakee

Apr 6, 2022
OP Updated

Added April 2024

View attachment 3653775
So we are obviously missing rewards 229-230, I think it's from December, not sure tho
Thanks
Zeetsksllakee for sharing!
No problem, also Could you elaborate what reward 229-230 is? is it the jumbo packs cause they were working on soulgasm so no content around that time.
If it’s something else I could look through their page and try find it

LordLegolas

Forum Fanatic
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
No problem, also Could you elaborate what reward 229-230 is? is it the jumbo packs cause they were working on soulgasm so no content around that time.
If it’s something else I could look through their page and try find it
no idea, gumroad sez 2023 10-12, you shared Oct-Nov, I assume it's December, bcs he was busy with the game till April
November ends on 228, April starts with 231, and I don't see 229-230 in the thread's last 3 pages :unsure:

Reactions: Zeetsksllakee
4.30 star(s) 4 Votes