4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
promo3.png
Overview:
Imagine a cozy fantasy life in a cozy fantasy world where demons, knights, adventurers and magic exist. A place where quests are plentiful and nothing is impossible. A place where a normal girl could make the difference.

This game is an RPG with a focus on exploration, characters and puzzles (no combat). To progress: talk to people, visit places, solve things and commit to honing your skills and mastering the craft.​

Thread Updated: 2024-05-01
Release Date: 2024-05-01
Developer: DingoDonger1 - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Length: 20-30min
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

withbg_1.png withbg_2.png screenshot1.png screenshot2.png screenshot8.png
screenshot4.png screenshot3.png screenshot5.png screenshot7.png screenshot6.png

Last edited:

qazad

Dec 30, 2017
To progress: talk to people, visit places, solve things and git gud.
Hmm.... while I don't know what form the "git gud" will take in this game. It could be detrimental to demand that people "git gud" at a game where gameplay is secondary.
Git'ing gud could require investing time and effort, real work.
And if people don't think or feel the reward is worth the investment...
...they move on.

So while I don't know if we will actually need to "git gud" in the future, it can be scary of a game to depand it of people.
Is the game good enough to get the cult following?
Etc.

Puzzles and forced exploration can also be seen as a form of grind.
Hmm... perhaps what I'm trying to say is: be careful not to be overly ambitious?
And having a good time/effort/content ratio is important to keep people invested.
I wish you luck and will try the game now, there's alot of tags in here that I like.

Last edited:

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 3445664

Overview:
Imagine a cozy fantasy life in a cozy fantasy world where adventurers, knights and magic exists. A place where quests are plentiful and nothing is impossible.
A place where you are just a normal girl; where there's nothing special about you.
How will you live your life?

This game is part-RPG with a focus on exploration, puzzles and characters (no combat).
To progress: talk to people, visit places, solve things and git gud. Choices will have impact on your playthrough.
I hope this first Alpha release can serve as a framework for more content. Let me know what you think in the comments.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-01
Release Date: 2024-03-14
Developer: DingoDonger1
Censored: No
Version: Alpha
Language: English
Length: 10-20min
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 3445659 View attachment 3445658 View attachment 3445855 View attachment 3445661 View attachment 3445662 View attachment 3445660
I love what you are doing with your game. It's for sure, you have us players (our desires) in your frame of thinking. It is easy to see that this game will be a lot of fun. I would love to see the girls in the family go to work at the tavern or bathhouse where shenanigans like groping, molesting and downright out sex can happen, for a price. Their barmaid outfits should get sluttier as corruption increases. A mod for family fun should be available if not included. How about getting a family pet?? Working at a stable could prove to be very interesting and fulfilling.

I tried to jump the flowers to the other side of the river, but using the shift and arrow keys all I got her to do was jump up.
There should be a way to fade the textbox, and a quest log and stats counter including corruption and sex. How about if they have to live with Auntie, then Auntie (pimps), puts the girls to work servicing gentlemen who cum to visit?

Loved the goblin girls at the sellers tent, keep that action going. Maybe, on of the really cute goblin girls can run away and the girls hide her and adopt her as family. (dad would love to get some of that green nookie).
Just food for thought. Love the characters and the scenery. This is going to be a great game. Stay focused my friend.

rmndr

Jan 22, 2023
"Imagine a cozy fantasy life in a cozy fantasy world where adventurers, knights and magic exists. A place where quests are plentiful and nothing is impossible. "

Isekai me please!!! Where do I sign up?

" A place where you are just a normal girl"

I regret everything...

wam1

Feb 2, 2018
after a few days Dad is blocking the exit of the house

cat can corner you, rendering you unable to move

sister has a perpetual avatar in the house going "sup" even if in bed
mom gives the go to bath quest twice, no basket for clothes are available, so you cant do it
rain is falling inside
visit me tomorrow for the ritual: no ritual, guy comes out of room saying "your turn", girl tells you you were great without anything actually happening

option to hide to interface would be great

Airgo

Mar 16, 2022
I dont know if i missed it or just dumb but how do you change into towel to go in the bath? i tried going into inventory but its darked out and push ever key to open the cloths menu or something.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
CozyFantasyCorruption-Alpha
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: DingoDonger1
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes