DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
Sometimes, a narrative opens in such a way that the premise fails:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edited to add: I finished the thing, just to check i wasn't blowing smoke up my own smoker, and seriously...
I have to agree with you.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
How is this a harem game with only an introduction of a witch and her sister?

Hint. Harem content MUST exist at this time for you to use the tag.

• Angry
Reactions: JB08

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
I love it. :love:
Mist was a nice Surprise for me , back then During December, despite it contained a couple of Kink that are not my kinks it quickly became one of my favorite, although I'm very picky.
Ever since then, I kept an eye on the developer, knowing he Developing an another game, I even watched some of his Making of videos, how he created one of the character, or the enviorment what we saw in the first episode.
today was a big surprise, I was waiting for the new Status updated, he mentioned couple of weeks ago, that april is the target range for the first release, so Imagine my surprise when it was relased today.

So, What can I say.
There are already improvement compared to Mist. I like it that we able to see the Main protagonist, and I dig the look. This way, there can be some nice third person view angle, during storytelling, or even during lewd scenes.
I like the more Traditional Visual Novel, approach, unlike Mist the characters are not pops up in the corner, during conversation. Visually everything great.

The story has an intriguing start, I like we are not necessary the heroes of the story, or the " good " guys so to speak , and Enna is already a Waifu :love:. I noticed some smal scars on her butt, as of her sisters butt, wounder if those are from some kinky whiping:devilish:.

Overall, it's a very nice start, and I'm very anticipated for the rest.:cool:(y)

a small nitpicking if 395games_Rathieu might read it :giggle:.

There are some conversation when there is only a black screen. I get it, if it's serve a purpose, like when MC is dying and only see darkness, and hear voices, like in a previous scene, when he is stabbed.
But here, I assume we just walking down from the loft, so a couple of more render 1-2 as we walking down on stairs with Enna while having this conversation, would been better in my opinion:unsure:
ChildrenOfMorn 2023-04-14 00-36-43-23.jpg

Regardless, Great Job (y)

Oh, and I love Enna's outfit. Her Butt need to be Spank on those tight leather pants :devilish: :love:

Last edited:
Reactions: Knight_of_the_lance

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Sometimes, a narrative opens in such a way that the premise fails:

Edited to add: I finished the thing, just to check i wasn't blowing smoke up my own smoker, and seriously...
1681427302269.png

(Maybe not, I quite like the premise, but I don't see the point with a choice where the clearly right choice leads to a bad ending...)

• Haha
Reactions: ename144 and Irad

PunkHooligan

Onion Ninja
Donor
Aug 10, 2020
I can't provide the links myself. My content is paid on all platforms. I talked with a mod and was told to just make the game request without the links. That way everything is in place for the time someone else leaks the links.
Mist was an incredible adventure ! Too shame about Steam release. Was hyped af. GL with development !

4.00 star(s) 37 Votes