L7Bear

May 29, 2017
It would be nice if there was a note (when you're socializing, socializing at meal, or just hooking up at the party) to identify players on the various teams (including cheerleaders.)

Also, the cheerleaders seem to universally HATE my cisfemale character from the first time she showed up to practice. Not sure if that's because she showed up in uniform, or because the game things cheerleaders are like hooters' waitresses (who see every other hooters' waitress as a threat to their tips), or if this was a mistake in coding.

IRL Break: Yes, the Hooters' waitress thing is based on people I've known. Also, I knew several high school, college, and even NFL cheerleaders during my life. Sadly, I didn't fuck any of them. However, I did notice that they all (at least pretended to) outright LOVED their fellow cheerleaders.

During my first play my character was a Towering Muscular Amazon who joined the football team. Most of the football team liked her, two that strongly disliked her still hate-fucked her, and eventually she was able to collect the 20/22 for legendary Team Sport status.

During that playthru I noticed a few things:
  • There was only one cheerleader that would let me fuck her - even though others were down to play, they ignored/annoyed me.
    • That cheerleader HATED me, despite her "let's taste each other" and "I love your tits" dialogue.
  • Whenever I did anything I was told "They're on your team" for the other football players.
I ALSO noticed that I had NO IDEA when the other teams played. I would get updates on the Swim Team and the eSports Team game results, but nothing about how to attend their games. I even tried reloading from the 7am autosave and trying every building (including the pool) every hour until I got the swim team results... without having the option to watch the swim team.

IRL Break: When I was in college, a female friend of mine (who I'm glad I never fucked, but probably could've), showed up at a party for the Chess Team when they won something important. She walked in, stripped naked, and said she wanted to congratulate them all. A few days later every member of the Chess Team discovered they had contracted the same STD.

During my second playthru, my character is a sporty-slut who signed up as a cheerleader (see above).
The football team hasn't played/won a game yet, so I'm still curious to see how that goes.

HOWEVER, there's no easy note saying "They're on the football team" or "They're on the e-sports team" or whatever. Unless you click for more information on the individual the best it says is "They're on your team" if they are a cheerleader. Which seems wrong, because "They're a cheerleader" would make more sense than "team."

x~Minchen~x

Feb 26, 2019
I noticed that facials aren't in the game? After my character gave a bj, my options were back, groin and ass, which doesn't make much sense to me.

Also is there a way to interact with your boss more? I just found out that you can get your working shirt for free, but other than that and the strike thing?

(And for some reason, the football players seem to dislike me, not sure why. I joined the swimming team.)

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
Also, the cheerleaders seem to universally HATE my cisfemale character from the first time she showed up to practice.
It's the same with the football team to a male MC. Possibly that's with every club, the player character is disliked by the members?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: L7Bear

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
I noticed that facials aren't in the game? After my character gave a bj, my options were back, groin and ass, which doesn't make much sense to me.
Facials are in the game, but there usually is no option for the MC to ask for one.
Edit: Well, I take that back. My MC is a cheerleader, and after the Elks won a game, two players came up to her and asked for BJ's, and their finishing options included cumming on her face.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Aug 6, 2017
It's on the cusp of being a real good game so far, but it just feels so easy for things to break. I can go weeks without seeing an event that others here have mentioned.

I do have a personal gripe about how the options and choices are determined though. Which is they are pre-determined. The second you, say, enter the arcade, you winning or losing is pre-determined on entry. If you enter the arcade, save, and then play, on that save you will always get the same result and vs the same npc . You'll need to do a different option like leave and return every time. Just makes trying to do events like the laundry room a pain (or at least before this update, but still).

Last edited:

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Also, the cheerleaders seem to universally HATE my cisfemale character from the first time she showed up to practice. Not sure if that's because she showed up in uniform, or because the game things cheerleaders are like hooters' waitresses (who see every other hooters' waitress as a threat to their tips), or if this was a mistake in coding.
It's the same with the football team to a male MC. Possibly that's with every club, the player character is disliked by the members?
With the character I played, it seemed that roughly half the cheerleading team disliked her and other half liked her.

Reactions: L7Bear

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
Looking at the development roadmap I'm surprised that being able to join a fraternity/sorority isn't there. You could create a lot of sexy/kinky content for the things the MC has to do to join.

• Red Heart
Reactions: menatv and L7Bear
Jan 25, 2020
Looking at the development roadmap I'm surprised that being able to join a fraternity/sorority isn't there. You could create a lot of sexy/kinky content for the things the MC has to do to join.
I have no idea why that isn't on the roadmap, because it'll be there eventually! I guess you could just consider "residences and moving out" to be it's own block, even though it ties into like five other things. It's more of a "added and built on over time" thing.

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
I have no idea why that isn't on the roadmap, because it'll be there eventually! I guess you could just consider "residences and moving out" to be it's own block, even though it ties into like five other things. It's more of a "added and built on over time" thing.
  1. There's a roadmap? I don't see that anywhere on the first post.
  2. I've assumed that fraternities/sororities would be a thing because of the Greek Houses.
    1. if that is already a thing - and there's a "residences and moving out" - I have no idea how to find it.

Sant3224

Dec 6, 2022
  1. There's a roadmap? I don't see that anywhere on the first post.
  2. I've assumed that fraternities/sororities would be a thing because of the Greek Houses.
    1. if that is already a thing - and there's a "residences and moving out" - I have no idea how to find it.
The roadmap is on their discord, here's the link:

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
I've gained friendship with the roommate and the bully when they show up in socialization spots, like eating, the park, early for class, and if they happen to sit next to you in class. Doesn't make them any nicer, though, so yeah, that is an issue.
I've gained some when rescuing them in the park but then they were assholes again to me later and most of that drained away but that might just be that my charisma is so low no one likes to talk to me most of the time.

firstHeretic44

Mar 15, 2019
Stuff that I seen so far suggests that this is a pretty sub/passive-oriented game, can somebody please confirm or deny? MC is being harassed, groped, coerced, etc and I haven't seen a single option to be the bully themselves - is that the case?

• Haha
Reactions: CadiaCreations

dinuguan42

Nov 18, 2021
lol, MC cheerleader after the football team wins. Somehow both players were able to slip their dicks in MC's mouth.

1712961947086.png

Also, yes, every cheerleader on the team hates MC except the Religious girl and somehow the Cheer Captain, who just kind of hates her, but has Lust high enough to do Booty Calls with MC

Last edited:

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
lol, MC cheerleader after the football team wins. Somehow both players were able to slip their dicks in MC's mouth.

View attachment 3534756

Also, yes, every cheerleader on the team hates MC except the Religious girl and somehow the Cheer Captain, who just kind of hates her, but has Lust high enough to do Booty Calls with MC
The MC just has a very talented mouth...

arls120

Sep 12, 2020
Okay, I've read that to advance on the best friend route you must drink the shake they offer you at the first party, but they're not offering me any, it just says that they're prioritizing women, so you can't have relations with your best friend if you're both. men ?

• Wow
Reactions: Nick_Rock90
4.40 star(s) 68 Votes