• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Quick question - Is there currently a scene at the Friday Night Party to kickstart a relationship between a female MC and a female best friend?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: sakuzuda

DandyMe

Mar 27, 2024
Quick question - Is there currently a scene at the Friday Night Party to kickstart a relationship between a female MC and a female best friend?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Still have to test that situation, but the Rich Boy is always present.. i guess he would involved with both and perhaps some other from Hellborine..

dinuguan42

Nov 18, 2021
Millennium-Falcon-coloured.
((((khaki))))

Are you raping or being raped?
In this playthru, going with a really, really bad private school with the worst students ever

"privateschool": {
description: "Private school is hell.",
addinclinations: ["Slut", "Dominant", "Dominant Vibe", "Taker", "Breaker", "Sadist", "Bully", "Forceful", "Forward"],
reminclinations: ["Shy", "Insecure", "Loner"],
},

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
Dev Bug in version 4 27e
A Male, Trans Female or Non Binary Male with Toy Enthusiast can't get Anal with Strap-on. When a Female or a Non Binary Female puts on a Strap-on and says "Fuck, I want your ass", nothing happens? You have very few options and none are sexual. I try this with 4 or 5 characters yet, they just Kiss or Slap your ball but, No Anal options?

Check Picture

Last edited:

harvercode

Jul 27, 2017
Alright so far the game feels good and unlike degrees of lewdeity i can choose which approach i want which is a huge bonues. Now i just want the update to knock people up especially the teachers ngl

Also need to put the roomate in his place

images.jpg

Last edited:

Kil_1234

Jan 2, 2019
Hookup with roommate (Roommate cheats on partner with you) when?? Romance/hookup with best friend when??

4.30 star(s) 63 Votes