dinuguan42

Nov 18, 2021
I tried to edit School Uniform a bit more to match
dinuguan42 AI image. Yes its a nice image.
I added a School Blazer to the clothes also.

In my game I was wanting a nice uniform option so I added this to see what it looked liked.

Yes I know all mods will die with updates but I'm enjoying it for now.
Oh, I like the blazer. I just used the Suit Jacket already there. And yes, it's all kind of "in my head" storyline since there is no uniform policy or anything, but that's half the game anyway, and I know it will break on next release (it's an easy edit though).

Only issue I'd say, is I also made everyone a Slut with a new worldseed, and I'm having so much sex, that the school uniform has extra clothes to take off. Which gives me an idea... I wonder if I could give some girls a Slut version, like with a shorter skirt or a no panties...

Is there a way to give npc traits?

Yes, either you can do a custom worldseed that adds Inclinations, but it will give it to every non-special NPC. Then there is a list of special NPCs and their Inclinations. I was gonna one day, document what line numbers all the different sections are, as I have some notes already on things I like to edit.

Sep 26, 2020
You can also do quite a good job of creating custom avatars in City of Heroes, such a good job that when the live servers shut down people extracted the character-creation parts of the code to make stand-alone portrait generators.
The ragdoll failures on defeated enemies are still hilarious, too.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The game's live again, having been kept going as "Homecoming" for years and got the rights to make it official this year. You can get it here: and don't bother with Regeneration. Scrappers, Sentinels and Stalkers use Super Reflexes. Tankers use Armour. Regen sucks.

Akinems

Nov 17, 2021
I didn't accept the coworker wanting to strike for a raise. Can I only advance the Quickieburger storyline through striking? I have worked a lot and nothing's changed

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Yeah the strike leads to the next phase of the burger joint I believe
... which so far is grindy and not worth playing. All you get is a payrise to 15 per hour. A total waste of grindwork. As I said several times, the jobs (apart from streaming) urgently need love and improvement. I love the game, but I would really prefer if instead of adding new story lines (which of course is welcome in general) they would make the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
more worth playing.

Then againI have to admit that the game really gets better and better with each update. Congrats to the devs.

dinuguan42

Nov 18, 2021
... which so far is grindy and not worth playing. All you get is a payrise to 15 per hour. A total waste of grindwork. As I said several times, the jobs (apart from streaming) urgently need love and improvement.

Then againI have to admit that the game really gets better and better with each update. Congrats to the devs.

It depends...if you are in dangerzone, a lot of those people trying to be cross the picket lines, will take you into an alley and have their way with you. I think my MC had to service like a half a dozen men one time during a day of protest. Also, if you are female and the organizer is female too, you get a very, very special ending with the QuickieBurger owner that I didnt think was boring at all.

Reactions: ray3dave

portrapoodle

Jul 9, 2017
It depends...if you are in dangerzone, a lot of those people trying to be cross the picket lines, will take you into an alley and have their way with you. I think my MC had to service like a half a dozen men one time during a day of protest. Also, if you are female and the organizer is female too, you get a very, very special ending with the QuickieBurger owner that I didnt think was boring at all.
any chance you have a save for that?

4.20 star(s) 55 Votes