Jan 25, 2020
Just someone bitching that the game even has trans characters.
I was going to say.. how is someone claiming to be pirating when it's a free game?
Sure, I guess someone could distribute the Patreon copy, but.. okay? Doesn't really matter, we can't stop that and if people like the game they'll throw a couple of bucks at it regardless.

And as for the modding.. again, we can't stop that, why even try? Sure, I'm annoyed at those people and I think they're missing out on both the game experience and reality, but eh, it happens.

Like I've said before, the risk someone is taking by "pirating" is bugs, outdated content, and whatever bullshit the uploader may have snuck into the game. I'm already seeing people post screenshots from like three updates ago XD
If you don't like the content in the game - sure, we can't stop you from editing it. As long as you consider giving the Dev a few bucks in thanks, whatever, you know?

exhibitionista666

Jun 15, 2019
This is more of a coding question in general, but I want to mod the amount of cum that my character has swallowed, and unlike other values in the SugarCube.state.active.variables.sexstats ... string, "cum swallowed" is in quotation marks under the Object tree and behaves differently in a way I am not sure how or if i can modify. is it possible without breaking something important?

Sissycuck111

May 8, 2023
This is more of a coding question in general, but I want to mod the amount of cum that my character has swallowed, and unlike other values in the SugarCube.state.active.variables.sexstats ... string, "cum swallowed" is in quotation marks under the Object tree and behaves differently in a way I am not sure how or if i can modify. is it possible without breaking something important?
You little cumslut.(y)

dinuguan42

Nov 18, 2021
Does the swim coach have you do more then swim naked?
Later on, the swim team gets too horny and you get a threesome out of it. I don't remember the coach doing anything more than that though.

I don't know, but I love how half the fun of this game, is the ability to edit the code directly. There was the guy earlier though that said after shotglasses, it starts measuring it by saying your MC drank a bowl of cum lol.

That's awesome! I want that.
There's a section on styles, and I just added School Uniform to everyone's normal attire with 100 percent, and removed the other sets of clothes. I even added a tan jacket and blue tie to make it more schoolgirl like. Now all the students wear this:

Also, I love how this goth girl is named Raven, I know that's just chance, but it's perfect.

1714242121817.png

AI generated image of the above text

1714242379561.png

Reactions: Sissycuck111

MadfireMonkey

Dec 1, 2022
Later on, the swim team gets too horny and you get a threesome out of it. I don't remember the coach doing anything more than that though.

I don't know, but I love how half the fun of this game, is the ability to edit the code directly. There was the guy earlier though that said after shotglasses, it starts measuring it by saying your MC drank a bowl of cum lol.

There's a section on styles, and I just added School Uniform to everyone's normal attire with 100 percent, and removed the other sets of clothes. I even added a tan jacket and blue tie to make it more schoolgirl like. Now all the students wear this:

Also, I love how this goth girl is named Raven, I know that's just chance, but it's perfect.

View attachment 3580233

View attachment 3580250
Did all of your other posts with your AI characters get deleted?

Sissycuck111

May 8, 2023

View attachment 3580233

View attachment 3580250
That's smoking hot! This game has unlimited potential.

Feb 26, 2023
I was going to say.. how is someone claiming to be pirating when it's a free game?
Sure, I guess someone could distribute the Patreon copy, but.. okay? Doesn't really matter, we can't stop that and if people like the game they'll throw a couple of bucks at it regardless.

And as for the modding.. again, we can't stop that, why even try? Sure, I'm annoyed at those people and I think they're missing out on both the game experience and reality, but eh, it happens.

Like I've said before, the risk someone is taking by "pirating" is bugs, outdated content, and whatever bullshit the uploader may have snuck into the game. I'm already seeing people post screenshots from like three updates ago XD
If you don't like the content in the game - sure, we can't stop you from editing it. As long as you consider giving the Dev a few bucks in thanks, whatever, you know?
I meant this website, in general. We've all sorts of piracy going on, from patreon-exclusive to cracked steam games and what-have-you. I wasn't even thinking about whether the provided html was free or pirated, I simply assumed the latter.

Regardless, "missing out on both the game experience and reality". What did you mean by this?

And the california comment was a joke; it's a place with lots of diversity, and everyone is an npc consisting only of checkboxes. It's a fairly well-established and known meme.

(And regarding the gender stuff: discussing that is probably against ToS, as it can be considered a contraversial topic. As I said, you do you, let me do me, and lets leave it at that.)

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 52 Votes