Country Life Survival RPG ~making ends meet~ bgm file missing

wyatt542

Jan 21, 2019
as the title says. I recently got this game off DLsite and when I go to launch it, it says that its missing a BGM file and closes the game. I've tried re-downloading the file and that doesn't fix the issue. Am I SOL? The readme has a link to the developers blog but I can't find anything about this anywhere.

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Maybe you need to run the .exe using an App Locale set to Japanese?

If not, why don't you just try putting an empty .mp3 file in the game's BGM folder and change its name to the one that's missing?

wyatt542

Jan 21, 2019
Maybe you need to run the .exe using an App Locale set to Japanese?

If not, why don't you just try putting an empty .mp3 file in the game's BGM folder and change its name to the one that's missing?
I would but the file thats missing is in Japanese and it won't let me copy the text. Let me take a screenshot hold on
1577422359815.png

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
If there's any files with names like üiûØæ¼ü or ☐☐☐☐ you might have to extract it with a program that can use Japanese, I use Bandizip and I think WinRAR can do it.

Might be a different translation but the game has a thread here, gave it a quick go and it started up fine.

wyatt542

Jan 21, 2019
If there's any files with names like üiûØæ¼ü or ☐☐☐☐ you might have to extract it with a program that can use Japanese, I use Bandizip and I think WinRAR can do it.

Might be a different translation but the game has a thread here, gave it a quick go and it started up fine.
That was the fix thank you!

Reactions: TheBlueKnight