4.30 star(s) 32 Votes

Jaim Sandar

Apr 3, 2023
Walkthrough for version 1.0.1

Although there's a is an officially Walkthrough within the game's archive, I found it quite difficult to follow the official one, because one has to jump back and forth in that PDF file to find the right dialogue options, and also it's not telling you in what order you'll have to do things.

So today I present you my personal walkthrough: it has all the information you'll need (and whether choices increases/decreases traits), and in what order you should do tasks or talk to people to finish the game. And because the game has four different main endings, you will still need to use your brain: focus on 1-2 personal traits per playthrough, and if you want to reach a certain ending, you'll also need to focus on those plot modifiers. But then again, this guide should be pretty straight forward.

Hope you enjoy -- and if you find some major errors, keep them report them back to me.

P.S.: Also check out my "Gallery Unlocker", which is linked in the OP.

// EDIT (2023-11-13): Updated the walkthrough for the new version 1.0.1!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you for the guide!
This guide specifies minimum values for personality traits to access certain scenes, but in the game I see no indication of the current trait values. Please help me to ascertain what those values are while playing.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
This guide specifies minimum values for personality traits to access certain scenes, but in the game I see no indication of the current trait values.
There are three ways I can think of on how to know whether or not you have achieved those numbers:
  1. Use the in-game stats to see the goals you need to reach: click on the head symbol in the bottom left, and you should see all the stats. For each character, there will be a marker at some point on their circle bar which you have to reach, and the bar color corresponds to the bigger bars on the left. For sanity and curiosity use the two bars at the bottom, they also have markers which shows if you are negative/positive for sanity, and whether or not you surpassed the curiosity threshold. Those are not exact numbers of course, but should suffice.
    1715728645238.png 1715728656025.png 1715728666165.png

2. Count manually. By that I mean: every time you make a decision, write it down, then you do know the exact numbers.

3. Use Cheat Engine and the Cheat Engine table I posted some time ago, and you will see the exact values.

Hope that helps.

Jaim Sandar

Apr 3, 2023
There are three ways I can think of on how to know whether or not you have achieved those numbers:
  1. Use the in-game stats to see the goals you need to reach: click on the head symbol in the bottom left, and you should see all the stats. For each character, there will be a marker at some point on their circle bar which you have to reach, and the bar color corresponds to the bigger bars on the left. For sanity and curiosity use the two bars at the bottom, they also have markers which shows if you are negative/positive for sanity, and whether or not you surpassed the curiosity threshold. Those are not exact numbers of course, but should suffice.
    View attachment 3635039 View attachment 3635040 View attachment 3635041

2. Count manually. By that I mean: every time you make a decision, write it down, then you do know the exact numbers.

3. Use Cheat Engine and the Cheat Engine table I posted some time ago, and you will see the exact values.

Hope that helps.
Thank you for the prompt response.
I had already figured out what you outlined above; I was hoping for a way to display the actual numbers as specified in the walkthrough. I might set up the Cheat Engine, if I still think I want to have that for reference.
I already reached Chapter V, and unlocked the Ashley Master scene. Axhley progress.jpg
Why is the padlock icon displayed on Ashley's thumbnail?
It says "Mastery sex scene no longer available", but I unlocked it and viewed it in the game. So why?

Also, the stats screen says I have unlocked the Master scenes for Irina and Magdalena, but I did not get the achievements for either of them.
Do I have to view those scenes before it unlocks the achievement?

Last edited:

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
I already reached Chapter V, and unlocked the Ashley Master scene.
Why is the padlock icon displayed on Ashley's thumbnail?
It says "Mastery sex scene no longer available", but I unlocked it and viewed it in the game. So why?
Also, the stats screen says I have unlocked the Master scenes for Irina and Magdalena, but I did not get the achievements for either of them.
Do I have to view those scenes before it unlocks the achievement?
From your screenshot I can tell the following:
  • You've unlocked and seen Ashley's Mastery Sex scene
    • that's why it says "no longer available" (for the current game that is -- in a "New Game" you will have to unlock it again, if you want to)
    • you can re-watch already seen Mastery Sex scenes from the Main Menu --> Gallery --> "Main Sex Scenes" section
  • You've unlocked but not (yet) seen Irina's and Magdalena's Mastery Sex scene
    • Magdalena's Master Sex scene happens in Chapter V
    • Irina's Master Sex scene happens in Chapter VI
    • you need to actually watch Mastery Sex scenes to "unlock" them in the Gallery
  • If you're still at the beginning of Chapter V, you still might be able to unlock Aliyah's Master Sex scene as well -- there are 4 more "Impressionability" choices in Chapter V before you reach her Master Sex scene... :)

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 32 Votes