2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

makolero

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
fro.jpg
Overview:
You are sentenced to counseling after a violent incident. There you meet a bunch of quirky people. Sexy hijinks ensue.​

Thread Updated: 2022-04-08
Release Date: 2021-10-31
Developer:
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

assman1337 thanks for the link

000.jpg 1b.jpg apt22.jpg belcar3.jpg room.jpg 010.jpg 020.jpg 033.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
sexy hijinks at counselling? hot damn..sounds alot better than my only time at counselling when i was 13 and children's aid worker asked me if i liked to masturbate...it was the first time i ever told someone to fuck off then punched them...children's aid was full of creepy dudes...

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
well..blonde gal..yes...rude receptionist..probably yes..psychologist...hell no...i avoid the pre-dicked ones...weird tale..but is ok..only thing i didnt like was how cut and pasted onto a background the characters looked...perhaps a first time Dev and is still learning..hopefully as he improves it'll become seamless..was like looking at a 1970's action movie with the actor terribly placed on a fake background..lol

Reactions: Canto Forte

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
This is my very first game, basically I'm teaching myself both renpy and daz3d at the same time. And english is not my first language, so the writing might be a bit weird. So expect this to be rough around the edges. Not so many images for this first release. Feel free to provide feedback, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you!
If the standard of English in the game matches that disclaimer, i really don't think you have much to worry about - there are games here from people whose native language ie English that don't read that well.

FlipTopBin

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Desperatly trying to think of something nice to say ...

It's not "Teenage boy shags mom and sisters and cousins and aunty" story so props for picking one of the less used tropes.

37 renders though? You should be aiming for at least 100+ for a release. The overlays appear to have been done against a background and then cut out. In future, if you render them in Daz without a background then they will have a transparent backgroung in the final image and can just be overlayed straight on the background image with "show". No cutting required.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Jesus. When I read domination I don't expect to be the one who is dominated, but the one doing the dominating.

WTF?!!

Also, while overall the renders looked okay, several pics of the women were cut out really badly, that looked ridiculously terrible.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
I kind of liked the receptionist, disliked the psychologist, blonde one is on the neutral side. The story seems somewhat rushed, the scene with the receptionist surely could be better developed; the amount of renders is quite small and it reflects badly on the plot. Taking into consideration that it's a first release, I'd thought dev would try to do more in order to encourage people to support the game. Also - as was mentioned above - some women (I think psychologist in particular) were cut badly.

johnconnor

Jul 24, 2017
I enjoyed the fact that choices really impacted how the other characters reacted to you. It's short enough as a demo/intro right now to play through the whole thing pretty quickly and see both angles. I look forward to seeing how this changes! Obviously there's some render issues to power through, but that comes with time, experience, and non-potato render hamsters.

Good luck, @makolero !

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
That was the best bit of it! Thumbs up for women who know and get what they want! :-D
To each his own and I can't fault you for being so completely wrong. ;)

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes