Others could anyone please translate coco haruiro dont jude me!

wormtail39

Oct 10, 2019
here the dl site link, also my version of the file is really shitty quality so if you have a better version you could post id be verry greatful even if you dont translate it would be awsome.

wetaman

Jun 9, 2018
¿Alguien sabe dónde puedo descargar el juego? También entiendo que tienes la posibilidad de modificaciones, ¿es cierto?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The movie can be found on and . Can't seem to find the game though, could be because it has DLSites copy-write protection.

Reactions: jack_wayne47

wormtail39

Oct 10, 2019
wait
The movie can be found on and . Can't seem to find the game though, could be because it has DLSites copy-write protection.
wait it has a game!?!?!?! that would be amazing! i did not know their was a game cheers for that info il have to do some digging i have pretty much given up hope on someone translateing this now unfortunetly but i still hope one day!

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
wait it has a game!?!?!?!
The games what you linked on DLSite, unfortunately the only thing around looks like the animation ripped from it. There are more but unfortunately they're looking pretty dead, and you can't see the files to know if its the game or movie.

Some of the on the other Sukebei (keep forgetting about that one) say uncensored.

Reactions: wormtail39

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
+1
Just a little bump... I'd love to see this with an English translation. Hell even with subs on the video version.