VN Ren'Py COTE: Red Sonata [v0.11] [steinercode]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Harukana93600

May 4, 2018
i hope this game will be good ! but for 1.2go and dont have content i thinks is abused , i hope this game have better futur

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
COTERedSonata-0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
You're wrong about Sakura Airi, she isn't expelled and is still present in season 3 and will be present in season 4 but Kamuro Masumo is expelled in season 3.
Bro, I'm talkin g about second year in the LNs. I haven't even seen Season 3, also, all 3 seasons of the anime cover 1st year at most.

Reactions: | Vee |

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
You're wrong about Sakura Airi, she isn't expelled and is still present in season 3 and will be present in season 4 but Kamuro Masumo is expelled in season 3.
Ok, spoiler warnings:
I added even inline spoilers, so people can't even possibly click on it by mistake lol.
Personally, I care very little about what happens in the anime/manga/comic, if the Dev includes a LI that I like, I don't want her to disappear from the game, whether it goes against what happens in the series or not.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Personally, I care very little about what happens in the anime/manga/comic, if the Dev includes a LI that I like, I don't want her to disappear from the game, whether it goes against what happens in the series or not.
We were specifically talking about how we want the LIs to get love in the story because of canon.

Crowza

Oct 25, 2020
Definitely keeping my eye on this one. COTE is one of my favorite LN's read so I'm expecting some good stuff with this.

angevarg674

Sep 5, 2022
Neat, liking what I saw so far.
I do have one question. Are you going to include the girls from other classes as LIs? Because Ibuki is best girl and Shiina is a close second

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
COTERedSonata-0.11
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote