SaiakuOtaku

Nov 3, 2017
as Far as I Know not now, but before u turned Jenny into Slave ur advised to Save (user Interface) in the mist of my memory i remember that someone on this Thread said that the intention is to develop the Normal scenes first then After beginig with the Main NPC the Slave paths as well as the Utopia events it must be somwhat in the middle of these 98 pages in it he also explanins that there are a huge and really huge amount of Pics and renders to do
Yeah i did a hard a save got to see the the initiation scene were my new slave is introduced, went home spent a couple of days trying to trigger different events, but in the end i reloaded.

Reactions: User #19006

dsconstructor

Modder
Sep 26, 2017
Hey and thank you for the fix. I tried it but the Resident Area still doesn't show up.
Can you please try to explain again what the conditions are for it to open up.
I go to the date with the principal and the Resident Area never shows up on the map.-
Are you playing from a old save?
For me it shows up right after i start a new game, no need to unlock anything.

Reactions: Deftera and botc76

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Yeah i did a hard a save got to see the the initiation scene were my new slave is introduced, went home spent a couple of days trying to trigger different events, but in the end i reloaded.
Indeed is no much more content til Now

@dconstructor I guess form a old version, even if u start from a Old Save if u imported to the 0.70 the area shows up remeber my bug ? that save from where I Started was from 0.65,@botc76 anyway, u can go to downtown at night (from alley Home or uptown in the evenig u go to downtown) then are the different areas more visible because the map is darker
have fun !

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Yupp, an old save, don't tell me we have to start completely from the beginning again?

If so, does anybody have a save up to the new content that works?

Reactions: darkwolf2929

dsconstructor

Modder
Sep 26, 2017
Yupp, an old save, don't tell me we have to start completely from the beginning again?

If so, does anybody have a save up to the new content that works?
In theory it should work with a old save, but edge cases and Murphy's law and all that can throw a wrench into things.
I don't have a save right at the new content, though do you mind uploading your current save?
Perhaps i can persuade it into working, no promises though.

Reactions: botc76

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
In theory it should work with a old save, but edge cases and Murphy's law and all that can throw a wrench into things.
I don't have a save right at the new content, though do you mind uploading your current save?
Perhaps i can persuade it into working, no promises though.

Thanks for trying and don't worry if it doesn't work, I appreciate the effort already.

Mangahiryu

Aug 23, 2017
its just me or everybody?
when i change level PE teacher. get error.

btw, i still confused about principal route.
It may be just you. After seeing your post I went and tested changing the PE teachers level from 1 to 4 and back to 1 and no error ever came up. What is confusing you about her route?

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
1 - How to unlock the Sex Shop?
2 - How i can go to the Residential Area after the scene with Principal?

gintoki01

Oct 19, 2017
How can I get Alice and the Girl from the bar to do something because they keep repeating and saying the same thing?How can I go further with them? Some help please.

The Witcher

Modder
Jul 19, 2017
How can i corrupt the girls at school ? i corrupted the principal and simpson , reached the last staff meeting , still nothing to the girls.

3.70 star(s) 198 Votes