Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
Kailani’s content has finally rounded out – in more ways than one! One week after completing her quest and accepting her proposal to be her mate, she’ll go into heat and demand that you, her partner, do something about it. Bedicked characters can knock her up, resulting in a single, named, unique babuu named Opal.
Why is it so hard to do unique kids and repeatable preg content? They always manage to disappoint me.

lethrington

Mar 31, 2023
I fucking knew it! This damn Hana reminded me of someone. Now I realised it. It's a copy-paste of Kaede from Tits.
I repeat, Hana is just recycled Kaede, what the fuck Savin! :mad:

What's next, gonna recycle Syri? :mad:
As far as CoC2 goes they don't seem able to write good characters, so recycling decent but old ones from tits is an improvement I guess.

Man this mayternity though.

Here you go, two characters with mayternity scenes. He is a benovelent god, giving us two scenes that involve pregnancy (ew wholesome family dynamics? And no kitsune cucking?) We now return to our regular broadcasting of anal with strangers. Oh also you might have to grind to get pregnant because my brand new character loves anal so much and will refuse to use your stinky other hole.

See you all next year, please give them more money. Theyre poor starving devs :(

I don't even know why I care anymore man....

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
I fucking knew it! This damn Hana reminded me of someone. Now I realised it. It's a copy-paste of Kaede from Tits.
I repeat, Hana is just recycled Kaede, what the fuck Savin! :mad:

What's next, gonna recycle Syri? :mad:
How is she like Kaede? Genuine question, waiting for public patch.

arcader000

Nov 13, 2019
How is she like Kaede? Genuine question, waiting for public patch.
Submissive red head fox dick girl I guess. More importantly the kid's suggested name is Kaede so that's probably what set off the alarm bells for him lmfao.

As far as CoC2 goes they don't seem able to write good characters, so recycling decent but old ones from tits is an improvement I guess.

Man this mayternity though.

Here you go, two characters with mayternity scenes. He is a benovelent god, giving us two scenes that involve pregnancy (ew wholesome family dynamics? And no kitsune cucking?) We now return to our regular broadcasting of anal with strangers. Oh also you might have to grind to get pregnant because my brand new character loves anal so much and will refuse to use your stinky other hole.

See you all next year, please give them more money. Theyre poor starving devs :(

I don't even know why I care anymore man....
Bit melodramatic damn, mad they gave you the content you wanted???

fricknaysh420

Apr 23, 2019
does anyone know what flags to tick to undo keros soul thingy? dont wanna be a kitsune no mo
edit: found it just gotta untick soulbound

Last edited:
Oct 10, 2021
So, the new character Hana completely breaks the end of the Wyld Hunt. The quest requires you to go to the same tile the new character put her camp on. So Elyon's quest doesn't ever end. Sorry guy, eminent futa domain demanded your land.

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
Wait, so she is a random encounter?
She's stastic but you first gotta find her 50 clicks deep into the new fox area, then track back to the village to spend time with her kid. Plus defeating 14 times a specific enemy to actually advance her quest. So at that point it's sunk cost fallacy vs principle and it was a rare principle moment for me.

2.90 star(s) 97 Votes