• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
Morrigan my beloved. This bitch single-handedly gave me have a crippling weakness for goth and snarky girls because I played the game when I was like 7. I thought something was wrong with my little johnson because of the scene where she tells you to get inside her tent and the screen fades to black...
Lucky one. I somehow got inside Zevran's tent and that shit got me an achievement for all my school friends to see :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Wrynn13

Mrbark1234

Jun 3, 2022
Morrigan my beloved. This bitch single-handedly gave me have a crippling weakness for goth and snarky girls because I played the game when I was like 7. I thought something was wrong with my little johnson because of the scene where she tells you to get inside her tent and the screen fades to black...
It was a dangerous time to be growing up Morrigan Raven Harley Quinn Starfire Leliana Merrill Liara Tali these women have corrupted millions our johnsons tried to warn us we were just too young to understand the danger :cry:

Tsubuhaza

Sep 28, 2020
Huskar Erra: (2020)
(snipped in honor of the lemonade I spit in shock)

Granted Huskar Treats are supposed to add more body fat and the artwork clearly shows that. But didn't Adjatha think it's maybe too much?
I don't know who was responsible for that but damn, that's messed up.

Reactions: Wrynn13
Oct 12, 2023
I don't know who was responsible for that but damn, that's messed up.
There is also this... thing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yes. that one is the one getting pregnant too and not the other actual cute girl, fuck that I am not touching that content due to the art lol.

• Sad
Reactions: harem.king

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
There is also this... thing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yes. that one is the one getting pregnant too and not the other actual cute girl, fuck that I am not touching that content due to the art lol.
Same, If I want THICC I have the Huskar Twins

Oct 12, 2023
Same, If I want THICC I have the Huskar Twins
Or you know Emese and Pippa which are even more on Chubby side yet still don't look like complete abominations like that thing lol, HELL EMESE IS A FUTA! AND IT SOMEHOW LOOKS BETTER THAN THAT one.
1714685538162.png 1714685607803.png

Though to be fair, Pippa is not by Adjatha (it's by Shou) but still the point still stands.

Last edited:

Lucky_I

May 2, 2021
Lowkey i wish muskets and flintlocks were more common in fantasy. Not overpoweringly so, but a pirate char (specifically an Edward Kenway cosplay) is always fun.
It'll never not nettle me that plate mail and rapiers, 2 staples within the fantasy genre, get a pass but guns, which predate both by at least 2 fucking centuries if memory serves, is somehow always problematic.

Reactions: NODOGAN

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
If you mean because of technological advacement, i believe even in the real world people were using muskets to make well into the XIX century. And if i'm not mistaken they first started coming up sometime in the Renaissance, so while i don't doubt they got better over time it still took a major while to move past them to something better (or maybe not, since if we look at history as a whole we really just speedrun shit like crazy in the XX century). So considering fantasy worlds are already unbelievably stagnant by default, plus magic most often making things trivial, i think you could probably throw in early guns in some settings without really upsetting anything too badly.

Of course if it makes sense then that's cool too, like in Thedas where the race/cult staunchly opposed to magic (Qunari) invented gunpowder cause their primary enemy happens to be a society of magic galore. Wish we'd gotten some of that in the games actually, like just one tiny companion with their cool stolen flintlock or some shit.

Reactions: Lucky_I

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
There's only one race left in Savarra that can forge iron/steel and I think you guys know who.

Are you really sure you want them to have guns?
Well technically primitive firearms does not require steel. Bronze cannons are a thing. Unless in that world people really regress back to stick and stones

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
There's only one race left in Savarra that can forge iron/steel and I think you guys know who.
Is it really who I think it is? That would be hilarious, because Japan historically had really shitty iron (and not much of it to boot), which is why they wore primarily wooden armour, why they learned to make wooden buildings that didn’t use nails, and why they had to fold the steel for katanas 3,000 times to get all the impurities out of it.

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
Is it really who I think it is? That would be hilarious, because Japan historically had really shitty iron (and not much of it to boot), which is why they wore primarily wooden armour, why they learned to make wooden buildings that didn’t use nails, and why they had to fold the steel for katanas 3,000 times to get all the impurities out of it.
Kitsunes use iron because they don't have tin/bronze deposits, so yes they retained iron forging according to Alypia:
shitshunes.PNG

Also no guns due to L O R E from Tobs, the amazing L O R E M A S T E R himself:
theassholespeaks.PNG

I wonder what asspull they'll make this time.

EDIT: I'm gonna make a guess and say it's The Seven actively sabotaging tech progress to keep people dependent on worship.

2.90 star(s) 95 Votes