NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Great. Another one time-only pregnancy.

Does childbirth now destroy the womb entirely or something? That's like the 6th(?) character that does that.
Worse, Hana can impregnate the MC multiple times (is only the first child that gets to be named) which means WE can only impregnate the Writters' oh-so-precious-snowflakes only once but they can rack us into broodmothers multiple times.

Whelp, Double Standards ain't nothing if not normal n CoC2 so why am I even dissapointed?

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Hana is already a dickgirl because Savin is especially obsessed with anal (and dickgirls, Hana, Etheryn, the salamander in Khorminos). Just give her a pussy and an impregnation scene of her own, man. Fuck this. I generally don't really get dickgirls in general. Like if you're obsessed with the female form plus a dick...why is a vagina an issue?

Also some literal-who getting an expansion right after introduction is ridiculous. Is there nothing else more important in the code train?

Also one time only pregnancies suck ass and fuck whoever writes them.

Last edited:

Tsubuhaza

Sep 28, 2020
I generally don't really get dickgirls in general.
When I first heard of the phenomenom, I just assumed it was people who wanted to be gay but still held to females for a reason or another.

CoC2 just made them rather funny. Still want nothing to do with them but the casual "oh, look, it's another update advertising a lady with a penis of the size of someone's lower arm, another cretin I wouldn't want to meet" feels just kinda goofy eventually.

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
Also random thought but where's the corruption in all this? Even if they don't like writing that stuff don't they get that evil routes make the good ones more rewarding just by existing? See how 99% of even good RPGs can get away with retarded evil because the purpose is just to make the player feel fuzzy inside when they go and pick good?

PS: get Kingmaker or Tyranny if you want the real liife experience where evil puts you ahead

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Also random thought but where's the corruption in all this? Even if they don't like writing that stuff don't they get that evil routes make the good ones more rewarding just by existing? See how 99% of even good RPGs can get away with retarded evil because the purpose is just to make the player feel fuzzy inside when they go and pick good?

PS: get Kingmaker or Tyranny if you want the real liife experience where evil puts you ahead
Booo

BOOOOO

Half baked evil routes suck. I'd rather none at all by far.

Most recently, Baldurs Gate 3 wasted dozens of hours of my time thinking the "evil route" would be rewarding or interesting.

Vestigial content to make people who aren't doing it feel better is a waste of everyone's time.

Tyranny was dope tho

Oct 12, 2023
I generally don't really get dickgirls in general. Like if you're obsessed with the female form plus a dick...why is a vagina an issue?
It's because you can deny you are gay if you are being dicked down to pound town by a woman instead.
1715113145150.jpeg
No really, i think it's only because anal is the only option, it still looks like a girl most of the times if you ignore their big coc johnson.

Shazam55

Jun 30, 2018

Mayternity’s starting off with another gravid patch — Hana’s able to knock up the PC, and Kailani’s able to be knocked up, about 44,000 words worth of new breeding content all told!
0.7.8 Patch Notes:
  • Hana has expanded content! If you’ve upgraded the Wayfort at least once, gone on three hunting trips with Hana, and done at least one repeatable sex scene with her, Hana will offer to take you on a new date that can end with you two cementing your relationship as lovers!
  • Once you’re lovers AND if the PC has a pussy, Hana gains a new talk option about having kids. Say yes to her, and from then on, any scene in which Hana cums in the PC’s pussy can result in the PC becoming pregnant with Hana’s child! (Make sure to turn Buttslut mode off if you want Hana to find the right hole. She’s a fiend for that backdoor.)
  • New PC Pregnancy: Hana’s kit! The first child you can have with Hana is a unique, named kid, but she can knock you up repeatedly afterwards!
  • After Hana and the PC have at least one child born, Hana will pull up stakes on her camp and move to be just outside the Wayfort.
  • Hana has two new repeatable sex scenes: Romantic Ride, after you become lovers, and Pregnant Spooning while the PC is heavily pregnant with her child.
  • Hana has new events for the first and second time you approach her cabin after her first child is born, and another that occurs the first time you [Talk] with her after.
  • Kailani’s content has finally rounded out – in more ways than one! One week after completing her quest and accepting her proposal to be her mate, she’ll go into heat and demand that you, her partner, do something about it. Bedicked characters can knock her up, resulting in a single, named, unique babuu named Opal.
  • Kailani has three new sex scenes, each of them varying in content based on whether Kailani is in heat, is pregnant, or is otherwise normal.
  • New Bust: Inaya, Kailani’s adoptive daughter, by Moira
  • New CG: Hana and her newborn (by Moira).

arcader000

Nov 13, 2019
Worse, Hana can impregnate the MC multiple times (is only the first child that gets to be named) which means WE can only impregnate the Writters' oh-so-precious-snowflakes only once but they can rack us into broodmothers multiple times.

Whelp, Double Standards ain't nothing if not normal n CoC2 so why am I even dissapointed?
It is odd how many are one time onlys, but I don't really get why people raise their pitchforks over it. Most the time its just a tally and that's the end of it anyway.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
I don’t give a shit about the children. I like pregnant content for the pregnant women. Plus they can have both: have the first pregnancy be unique, but subsequent ones generic. It’s fucking bullshit that I have to make a new save at the start of every unique pregnancy because that’s content I won’t be able to access again.

2.90 star(s) 96 Votes