• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Serveral

Sep 15, 2017
The most frustrating thing with fen & co's games is that they have burned through so many good writers while at the same time clogging their games with awfully stale garbage that it makes it not worth it going through the heap of shit to enjoy the actual good stuff.

Just skimmed through Hana's stuff and the difference in writing skills between Savin and someone like William is literally night and day.

Jul 29, 2019
I just downloaded the newest version, and was going to migrate my saves over from v0.6.25, but now there appears to not be any saves at all on my computer—the Users\[Username]\AppData\Roaming\coc2electron\Local Storage directory doesn't seem to have any readable saves in it whatsoever anymore.

AutumnBomb

Mar 18, 2019
In other words Adjatha draws a moose knuckle instead of a camel toe. And yeah Adjatha keeps comically exaggerating the curves of all characters they draw. Their old artstyle is almost indistinguishable from what they draw now:

Regular Erra: (2017)
View attachment 3585325
Huskar Erra: (2020)
View attachment 3585327

Granted Huskar Treats are supposed to add more body fat and the artwork clearly shows that. But didn't Adjatha think it's maybe too much?
wtf? that's not actually the same artist, right?

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
Nah, it is literally just down to pettiness. People have been asking for it every update, for years, and somewhere along the way it became a case of "Fuck you" from Savin's end. Refusing to add that gives them joy at getting to refuse people who annoyed them personally.

I could understand "ew gross", but this is literally just pettiness. Exploding portals, taming and making waifu out of demons, reversing curses and time traveling / ghosts, planar traveling, all that you can fuck with. Cait's birth control? The one law of the universe so long as Savin is pissed off about annoying fans.
While savin IS an immensely petty man. He is also explicitly trying to coerce devs into only making "dickgirl" content

View attachment 3585215
This is attractive,by adjas standeards ig
wtf. what happened to adjatha art.
how could the art get so much worse.

Reactions: Jollira and Wrynn13

Martin2

Aug 6, 2021
you can use any healing spell regardless of class to heal the bear. as for the event, nothing happens other than you not killing the bear.

Reactions: Ssato243

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
I've noticed a running theme with Fenoxo games, every time they add content to any female character, it's always a futa expansion and they call it a day, instead of just exploring their characteristics more, they just slap a dick on them and that becomes their character View attachment 3588010
When was the last time a CoC2 expansion of a female NPC involced her gaining a dick.

Actually, did that ever happen through course of the game?

Mar 10, 2018
When was the last time a CoC2 expansion of a female NPC involced her gaining a dick.

Actually, did that ever happen through course of the game?
I know that Pheonix companion got one, but I honestly can't remember if that came with her release or not, just like how the devs forgot she existed. But I am like 50% positive there is a least one other female character you can put a dick on, I just can't remember any other character.
0deb843535740a280bdd19d3581a5a1c.jpg

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Agni came equiped with the ability to equip that little bit of extra equipment.

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here" - Motto of all Fenoxo games. :(
better yet not even the furry friendly content can really save this game that much.

sv_sarcasm 1
On a side note a BG3 bear fucking scene might elevate this by a lot.
sv_sarcasm 0

On a serious note more furry races could make the world feel just a little bit more varied, and help with the world building.

Reactions: _Metamorphosis_
2.90 star(s) 95 Votes