Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
True that, doubt it would happen tho considering this game exist only to appeal the fetishes of the creators and writers
I'm pretty sure Evelyn and Brint are Savins two favorite characters, and Wsan has a bunch of plans, so Evelyn is a lock.

Fuck CoC2, Evelyn should get her own game
Iirc Wsan put out a poll at one point on what kind of small game people would like to see Evelyn in. I think it was a poll.

The winner was a game about Evelyn and her maids back in the day.

Reactions: Ssato243

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Iirc Wsan put out a poll at one point on what kind of small game people would like to see Evelyn in. I think it was a poll.

The winner was a game about Evelyn and her maids back in the day.
too bad it'll probs be years before that happens

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
yall going to war and im just over here simping for Garret and Garth and Brint because they are good furry husbando material sometimes.

Also can we please get some kind of repeatable Mallach scene.

Jul 22, 2017
I'm simping for Evelyn and Kasyrra and Berwyn and maybe some other characters I've forgotten about since they haven't been updated in 80 years

Unobtainium

Nov 4, 2021
If Etheryn has a million fans, then I'm one of them.
If Etheryn has one fan, then I'm THAT ONE.
If the Winter City has no champion, that means I'm dead.

Reactions: Yeppers34

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
I think we're all forgetting the main issue this game has...and that's not being able to impregnate Ryn
More specifically, not being able to impregnate her under a forced heir plotline. It's one thing to deny it because you want your oh so precious dickgirl to stay "pure", but then to say we'll have to put up with raising your wife's son/daughter if you were romancing her is just one of the most cucked things Savin has ever done.

2.90 star(s) 94 Votes