YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Are you a backer? No? Then why get so pissy about a game you're playing for free on a pirate site? If you are a backer, then maybe it's time to stop backing.
Are you a congressman? No? Then why get so pissy about abusive laws that get enforced upon you for free? If you are a congressman, then maybe it's time to resign.

Why are you people like this. :HideThePain:

Jul 22, 2017
Yeah at this point, I'm just gonna ignore this thread again lol. No new content for Kas in ages, I'm getting bored of seeing all these bullshit futa characters that no one cares about. Shit game
The lack of Kas stuff is really baffling. She's the main antagonist and is a dominant futa. Why litter the game with a bunch of effectively one-off futa characters that will get a new scene every 2 years instead of pumping out more content in that vein for a character that is literally integral to the story? The quantity over quality aspect CoC2 has going with its characters is very strange to me.

waxxed

Nov 28, 2017
The lack of Kas stuff is really baffling. She's the main antagonist and is a dominant futa. Why litter the game with a bunch of effectively one-off futa characters that will get a new scene every 2 years instead of pumping out more content in that vein for a character that is literally integral to the story? The quantity over quality aspect CoC2 has going with its characters is very strange to me.
Honestly, probably to milk their patreon for as long as they can. Can't keep asking for backer support if the game is finished lol

circuit

May 17, 2017
Saw someone in Fenoxo forum complaining the Futa content inbalance(you can google Futa content inbalance since idk if it ok or not to share links.) only to be proven wrong by statistics.

Copy pasted
CoC2 gendery/parts count as of 11 December 2023 (backer patch 0.6.28)

NPCs:
Male (penis or no penis): 115
Female (no penis): 200
Female (penis): 61

Sexable NPCs:
Male (penis or no penis): 73
Female (no penis): 153
Female (penis, no vag): 21
Female (penis and vag): 31
Other: 3

Which surprisingly mean that there's less Futa than normal male.

The true problem is the lack of content that actually focus on male characters instead of the amount of male characters. As the forum is echo chamber it not surprising the end of discussion is "WrItE iT yOuRsElF". So just give up hope of getting any great non-futa content. Even if someone write it, it may take longer to implement it than Futa cause apparently there's not enough Futa content. /s
you also have to take into account that many females are not going to interest many players
1.the amount of content each gets theres countless 1 or 2 scene females that just get dropped
2.how prominent the futa characters are for example etheryn is the center piece for multiple large pieces of content meeting lady evergreen is required even though she is irrelevant to the story
3.then theres some females that are related to niche fetishes such as egg laying and gender bending with brienn
4.then theres hated content main example being CAIT but also the mary sues known as the kitsune, and liaden only exists to cuck the player

Last edited:

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Thank you 'lolicon kami' for teaching us all how sexuality really works, thank goodness it can be so easily boiled down to such simple binaries. The world would be lost without such comprehensive analysis.
You're welcome :) As a scholar with a PhD in Sexuality Studies, I can confirm there's only two genders in the world:

1. Loli Lovers (Anime-Exclusive)

2. Heathens

/s :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

sea47r

Jul 15, 2018
You've literally provided evidence of how Evelyn is consistently getting updates at least once every year.
Now show me how many updates were there for characters like Shar, or Ivrea, or Farrah. Or that fluffy spider in the foothills, Ihzalti.
i honestly dont see your point dog, Evelyn received literal pittance until the dragon content. You named 3 (who is Ivrea) characters who haven't received anything but one of them is a Bubbs character so lol, Farrah has content in the works right now if im right, and Shar

yeah, I don't know what's going on with her. Maybe Savin will get her expac out of his backlog at somepoint

There are a lot of Female characters who receive updates regularly, i would just assume that it's one you dont care about. Which is fair enough i guess.

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
you also have to take into account that many females are not going to interest many players
1.the amount of content each gets theres countless 1 or 2 scene females that just get dropped
2.how prominent the futa characters are for example etheryn is the center piece for multiple large pieces of content meeting lady evergreen is required even though she is irrelevant to the story
3.then theres some females that are related to niche fetishes such as egg laying and gender bending with brienn
4.then theres hated content main example being CAIT but also the mary sues known as the kitsune, and liaden only exists to cuck the player
Let's be super generous and assume that half the sexable female characters added only have a single scene and also assume that every futa character is well fleshed out and equally enjoyed by people who like futa. You're still looking at 76 female vs 52 futa based on that list. Also I don't think Cait and the kitsune are as universally hated as this forum would have you believe, I'm fairly sure they've polled decently well each time they've done one. Having said that though I've not supported in a long time so I can't say for sure.

FurrBat

May 8, 2019
Reading some reviews was an experience, that one on page 3 took the cake tho, not sure if the user had stroke or is/was underage when writing that :KEK:.

Question to anybody that remembers, what was the original planned companion rooster like ? I know the mousegirl got cut as she wasnt completed on time but was there any other companion that didnt make it or was planned and not written at all ?

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
You've literally provided evidence of how Evelyn is consistently getting updates at least once every year.
Now show me how many updates were there for characters like Shar, or Ivrea, or Farrah. Or that fluffy spider in the foothills, Ihzalti.
Well, no. I don't know how you missed it, but she went over two years without any update before getting the SPH scene. And painting one-off single scenes as anything significant doesn't do this discussion any favors.

And you're cherry picking random characters? Of course there's characters for all genders that don't get content. Picking one of the very, very few futa characters that have ever gotten a major update (seriously, it's a single digit number) and weighing them against the female ones that haven't is silly. Has Klemaia ever gotten another update? the frost Pupper? Annika?

Should we mention all the kitsune? All of whom have gotten a steady stream of sex scenes, including preg? Ahmri? Nina, who is like a year old and somehow has gotten two major quests and preg?

Who are all these mystery futa getting consistent updates? I'm dying to know, seriously.

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
Let's be super generous and assume that half the sexable female characters added only have a single scene and also assume that every futa character is well fleshed out and equally enjoyed by people who like futa. You're still looking at 76 female vs 52 futa based on that list.
This hypothetical... doesn't make any sense. If a futa character is well-fleshed out they're obviously going to have more than one scene, even just having 2 or 3 invalidates this. I get what you're trying to say, but you're going about it wrong.
Should we mention all the kitsune? All of whom have gotten a steady stream of sex scenes, including preg? Ahmri? Nina, who is like a year old and somehow has gotten two major quests and preg?
I mean the foxes and Nina are both TOBS so they're instantly shit. I think that's the real issue, a fuckton of females in this game just aren't very appealing and the few who are, they're the ones that don't get updated a ton. I can't even remember the last time I jerked it to a female scene in this game outside of Brienne and her family because I can just get better and more varied female content in so many other games.
I want romance? Most Ren'py games do a better job. I want femdom? Doesn't even really exist here. I want actually well-developed waifus? Again, tons of Ren'py games do better. I want to corrupt girls? Not really an option. I want NTR? There's like one scene in this game that's actual NTR and it doesn't even make much sense. I want rape? Play a japanese game or LonaRPG. I want monstergirls to actually be something other than extra fluff? Lol go play MGD or MGQ.

The only things this game really excels at is preg and futa content. If you're not looking at preg content, then there isn't really any stand-out female content outside of a few exceptions. I think that's where a lot of the frustration really lies.

Anyway fox girl is mid aside from her bust which is god-tier. Someone already brought up the repeating exposition but even besides that, a ton of the talk stuff is boring dogshit kitsune lore. Like for fucks sake can we get ONE fox that doesn't exposition dump on us? I don't care about their culture because I'LL NEVER BE A FUCKING PART OF IT. Like seriously, it's so apparent they never stop to think, "Hm, why should a reader care about any of this?".

2.90 star(s) 93 Votes