MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
You know really looking at it, if CoC is the crap they legit like with absolutely no complaints even little ones, then it's no wonder fucking millennials are not having any kids. All they go for is cheap thrills and otherwise very bizarre hobbies where the woman is somehow not the one being fucked. The people who want even remotely normal things are drowned out by people I would never trust around kids.

Lucky_I

May 2, 2021
20230103_005558.jpg
You know really looking at it, if CoC is the crap they legit like with absolutely no complaints even little ones, then it's no wonder fucking millennials are not having any kids. All they go for is cheap thrills and otherwise very bizarre hobbies where the woman is somehow not the one being fucked. The people who want even remotely normal things are drowned out by people I would never trust around kids.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
If those kids don't have fur I think they're good tbh

Reactions: Tsubuhaza

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
Am I the only one that thinks Savin and co have a problem of repeating themselve in their writing?
Let me explain with the new character Hana, first encounter if you help her defeat the leothrans she explain that she is ok with the consequences of battle in the Marches, ie forced sex, and you saved her from being utterly fucked. Second encounter, at her camp for the first time, once again she explain she defends the den from leothrans and that she is ok with the consequences of losing, adding this time that it's better than being killed. Two encounters and the bulk of those encounter are repeated informations, keep leothrans at bay and ok with being fucked if defeated.
You know sometimes I think I'm unfair with them and I convince myself to attentively read the content then that kind of shit happen and no they deserve criticism on their writing. Exposition can be boring, repeated exposition is annoying.

3.00 star(s) 92 Votes