Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
Because they plan to have Etheruined swoop in and cuck you putting her own heir in there of course.
You got it wrong.

It's Elthara who's getting swept by Etheshit, Daliza's into the elf maid back at Garth's.

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
Is Kohaku's pregnancy stuff broken/jumbled around or something? Like it feels like there's meant to be a scene where you talk to Komari beforehand or something because the scene where you find out she's pregnant has your character bring up that Komari isn't mad at you so Kohaku's pregnancy is solely her fault, like how does the player character even know that Komari isn't angry with them over it? Also her "huff fluff" scene always has the post pregnancy variation even if she hasn't been impregnated yet for some reason so maybe that has something to do with it?

Us3less

Dec 22, 2018
I like Daliza but the way she's portrayed in her scenes with Jael'yn soured my opinion on her a bit. It feels like the pc will always play second fiddle. I wouldn't really mind that normally since the pc also has lot's of lovers and you don't always need to be number 1 i guess but it sucks when it's done in this third wheel kind of way though. Personally i don't mind Etheryn "using" Elthara for the baby, im doing the same after all, lol.

Yesterday i wanted to check out the new dragon stuff and i realized i lost my save file that isn't a Valkyrie... not sure i have a new playthrough in me already.

Reactions: JungleNuts

Thatguymercy

Jan 20, 2023
The "conclusion" to the Ryn quest will never stop confusing me. I can't tell if it's made up of outright spite or geniune idiocy.
After all that wait and your endgame options are to get fucked or get cucked? It's all of a sudden story apparent that Ryn has to "revive her bloodline" but her options of using her dick for the first time is to fuck either Cait (your wombless whore), Arona (your orc whore who's only gonna have orc babies), a dude if your mcs a guy (and also most definitely doesn't have a womb) or Elthara (your trophy elf whore).
All this from a character that gets a combat buffs from being submissive and being a "buttslut" youd think from her nature she would just have both parts if she wants to refill her population so much. But apparently She's the expection because Savin just flipped a coin the day he was writing the quest or something .
1711171352338338 keenan-thompson-confused.gif

Yeppers34

Aug 11, 2021
The "conclusion" to the Ryn quest will never stop confusing me. I can't tell if it's made up of outright spite or geniune idiocy.
After all that wait and your endgame options are to get fucked or get cucked? It's all of a sudden story apparent that Ryn has to "revive her bloodline" but her options of using her dick for the first time is to fuck either Cait (your wombless whore), Arona (your orc whore who's only gonna have orc babies), a dude if your mcs a guy (and also most definitely doesn't have a womb) or Elthara (your trophy elf whore).
All this from a character that gets a combat buffs from being submissive and being a "buttslut" youd think from her nature she would just have both parts if she wants to refill her population so much. But apparently She's the expection because Savin just flipped a coin the day he was writing the quest or something .
View attachment 3556860
So what you're telling me is that we don't get to impregnate Ryn...fuck this game 0/0 literally unplayable I didn't put in all that time making her submissive and lewd to not put a baby in her at the end of her quest.

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
So what you're telling me is that we don't get to impregnate Ryn...fuck this game 0/0 literally unplayable I didn't put in all that time making her submissive and lewd to not put a baby in her at the end of her quest.
i mean, that was pretty obvious no? she doesn't have a womb

Jul 22, 2022
Let's also not forget the random set of armor that turns a male minotaur into a chick who can get pregnant. But unfortunately Ryn is one of savins characters so that'll never happen
I know right you wanna what's hypocritical about that, Lady Evergreen is a full package Futa Herm both with a cock,balls and pussy is a Savin's character and she's capable of not only impregnating the player, but the player can knock her up as well. Plus Evergreen herself has a Breeding and Pregnancy Kink as well so she LOVES it!

Freakin Kasyrra herself the Big Bad and main villain of this Freaking game is full package Futa that can be impregnated by the PC and can impregnate the PC herself! She too was created by Savin.

So why in the Fuck can't Etheryn not only get a pussy and become a full package Futa like Evergreen or the PC if you go down that path. Or wasn't just a Futa herself to begin with! That way she can still have children, even if she's the Sub or even a switch. Its the appeal of why I LOVE Futa's {especially if its a full package Futa} can get pregnant and impregnate others at the same time!

Which is why I LOVE Evergreen because she does exactly that! and again is a character that was created by Savin

Again I just don't understand it! Be CONSISTENT Savin its not Hard!

What the hell is the point of making a character that feminine in appearance or design with a dick and not giving them a pussy along with their Dick

Its why I've never understood the appeal or concept of Femboy's, Bustyboy's, Shemales or Dickgirls when they are all interchangeable and are the exact the same thing conceptually. And their existence is pointless when full package Herms or Futas exist and are objectively better in functionality and concept.

Plus Futa's are women or girls plus or with a package, the plus or package being their cock/balls along with pussy/womb and not a man playing make belief or pretending to be a woman, because in my opinion of you're going to have feminine character with a penis/balls I would much rather it a be a full package Futanari or woman plus or woman with a package especially if she's a Switch or submissive.

Yeppers34

Aug 11, 2021
I know right you wanna what's hypocritical about that, Lady Evergreen is a full package Futa Herm both with a cock,balls and pussy is a Savin's character and she's capable of not only impregnating the player, but the player can knock her up as well. Plus Evergreen herself has a Breeding and Pregnancy Kink as well so she LOVES it!

Freakin Kasyrra herself the Big Bad and main villain of this Freaking game is full package Futa that can be impregnated by the PC and can impregnate the PC herself! She too was created by Savin.

So why in the Fuck can't Etheryn not only get a pussy and become a full package Futa like Evergreen or the PC if you go down that path. Or wasn't just a Futa herself to begin with! That way she can still have children, even if she's the Sub or even a switch. Its the appeal of why I LOVE Futa's {especially if its a full package Futa} can get pregnant and impregnate others at the same time!

Which is why I LOVE Evergreen because she does exactly that! and again is a character that was created by Savin

What the hell is the point of making a character that feminine in appearance or design with a dick and not giving them a pussy along with their Dick

Its why I've never understood the appeal or concept of Femboy's, Bustyboy's, Shemales or Dickgirls when they are all interchangeable and are the exact the same thing conceptually. And their existence is pointless when full package Herms or Futas exist and are objectively better in functionality and concept.

Plus Futa's are women or girls plus or with a package, the plus or package being their cock/balls along with pussy/womb and not a man playing make belief or pretending to be a woman, because in my opinion of you're going to have feminine character with a penis/balls I would much rather it a be a full package Futanari or woman plus or woman with a package especially if she's a Switch or submissive.
Preach brother preach

Reactions: YouShallNotLol
Mar 10, 2018

3.00 star(s) 92 Votes