• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Corruption in game.

Feb 22, 2024
Recently, I started making html game. Plot is simple - player is forgotten god, who wakes up from his slumber/sealing. All of former followers are dead, temples are destroyed.
In intro, player can choose what god player was in past - God of War, god of Death, God of Wisdom. By default player character is female.

I just can't think about good ideas how to corrupt god to commit sexual acts with humans. Player character is now weakend state. For now, I made increasing corruption by masturbation in hot springs, and killing wounded humans. Setting is fantasy - orcs, elves etc...

At start player can also choose to help human or orc - this choice leads to being more friendly with each faction. If player has helped orc - he will start worshipping player and offer to become priest of player. Of course, player is able to walk through lands like normal mortals. Do you have any ideas how to corrupt goddess?

DM me, if you like this idea and want to share some ideas :D