Cheat Mod Ren'Py Corruption: Cheat Mod [v2.30+] [Kinnerman]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Kinnerman

Modder
Aug 27, 2016
Hello! I made a mod for the game Corruption (Located )...I'm well aware that there's already a mod available for this game but I wanted to share mine anyway because it is slightly different.

Features
Here's how it works...There are two components to the mod: The first one replaces the diary screen. After clicking the diary button, You can edit the girl's stats by clicking the on [+] or the [-] buttons next to the Girl's names. Alternatively you can click the girl's name and edit the values with the [-], the [0], or the [+] buttons that appear below it. it and it will highlight one of the girls names in green, like so...

There are two modes, one that controls the corruption level and one that controls the sex level (Sex level is what controls the potion scenes). This can be toggled by clicking the

<Corruption LEVEL>

or the

<Sex LEVEL>

buttons.​

Corruption.PNG

The top menu also has clickable buttons!
The 3 left buttons increases the amount of potions you have.
The center button changes the time of day! You can also do this by pressing the . or the Period button.
The rightmost button changes the amount of money you have.

Now the other component to the mod is a cheat menu for jumping to scenes. If you're like me and you hate the fact that you keep missing interactions due to random chance then you'll probably like this because it jumps to interaction screens between you and the girls.
You activate this cheat screen by pressing the , or the Comma button. I will not answer any questions on how to activate it because it is written right here.

You don't need to start a new game for this!

The AON Compatible Files are for the Better Experience Mod. Only install if you are using the Better Experience Mod.

Installation
Same way you install all ren'py mods. Just decompress the files and drop them in the game folder with the other .rpa and .rpyc files.

Last edited:

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
Hello! I made a mod for the game Corruption (Located )...I'm well aware that there's already a mod available for this game but I wanted to share mine anyway because it is slightly different.

Features
Here's how it works...There are two components to the mod: The first one has replaced what normally tells you the corruption levels of the girls in the lower right hand corner. Click on a line with the girls names on it and it will highlight one of the girls names in green, like so...
Then click the ++, the 0, or the -- to control the corruption level of said girl at any time. There are two modes one that controls the corruption level and one that controls the sex level (Sex level is what controls the potion scenes). This can be toggled by clicking the <Corruption LEVEL> or the <Sex LEVEL> buttons.

You can also change the time at any point in the game by clicking the green Time button which will change the time.

The Money button is also clickable and will add 10000 every time you click it.

Now the other component to the mod is a cheat menu for jumping to scenes. If you're like me and you hate the fact that you keep missing interactions due to random chance then you'll probably like this because it jumps to interaction screens between you and the girls. You activate this cheat screen by pressing the , or the Comma button. I will not answer any questions on how to activate it because it is written right here.

You don't need to start a new game for this!

Installation
Same way you install all ren'py mods. Just decompress the files and drop them in the game folder with the other .rpa and .rpyc files.
This is awesome !

Reactions: Ironwings

Minoin

Jan 16, 2018
Thanks for the great mod @Kinnerman ...
Quick question: does it also work for the version .95, with the new features and all? I can't seem to get the overview where you change the levels to appear.I can however open the other console using the , (comma). Is there a way to use it it this version?
Thanks,
Minoin -Always a Lady yet ever NG!

Edit: ps: when using the cheat screen (after comma), it works, but you can't normally exit using the last button. for example, when I just increased the money and exited, it jumped me to next morning I think, instead to where I was in the story.

darkman21

Apr 18, 2018
I know this is a dumb question, but in which folder do I need to put the cheat in ?

Also I know that this is an old thread but I installed the game yesterday, so yeah, I really hope for a quick answer :)

Reactions: Erdemplayadultgames

balrod18

May 17, 2017
any chance for the files getting an update? there is a couple new girls that do not appear on the menu

Reactions: Kalebon

Yaircsm

Sep 20, 2019
I know this is a dumb question, but in which folder do I need to put the cheat in ?

Also I know that this is an old thread but I installed the game yesterday, so yeah, I really hope for a quick answer :)
folder / corruption-v160/ game just here

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote