VN Ren'Py Abandoned Corrupting The Roommate [v0.1] [MisterPhantom]

U

User_23654

6.png
Overview:
The story is about guy who get a large house inheritance. Rather than loneliness, this guy plans to rent out the empty rooms. It turns out that who want to rent are beautiful girls. Adventure starts here...​

Thread Updated: 2022-11-20
Release Date: 2018-09-12
Developer: MisterPhantom
Censored: No (No sexual content)
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download
Win/Linux: - -
Mac: - -

fr_welcome.png dr_evening.png lr_ass4.png lr_night_finish.png stand.png talk.png

Last edited by a moderator:

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Shouldn’t be titled corrupting the roommates or is it just the one the banner makes me think it’s roommates sorry for the misunderstanding on my part

Reactions: Hercule_Poirot

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Can someone living in the USA tell me how many days in advance I should plan my visit to the grocery store and the gym ? View attachment 148836
good thing i didnt live in america, if you need to change a complete state just for go to the grocery :tf::tf:

btw, the title remind me another game, something with a similar kind of title :idontcare: its confusing..

Reactions: saolo996 and botc76
U

User_10739

Can someone living in the USA tell me how many days in advance I should plan my visit to the grocery store and the gym ? View attachment 148836
Although I am not American and the map is kinda skewed, it looks like:
You live in Phoenix AZ
You shop in Albuquerque NM (419 mi from home)
The Library is in Topeka KS (1165 mi from home)
And to work out you take a trip to Chihuahua MX (553 mi from home)
:p

U

User_10739

energy wont go high enough to visit library?
I guess the library takes more energy than the gym.....
You need to get your strength to 10 then your energy will increase.
Once you hit 10, invoke the magical console spell and grab some cash with inventory.money = xx then buy a shitload of energy drinks. Go to library, study, go home, pop a Redbull, go to gym drive Mia home for +1 relationship or just type MIA.inc_rship(20) in the console.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
also, if i may suggest..

you should put some 2 and 5$ tier in patreon...

paying 10$ minimum for get the game is a bit too much imho. i mean, peoples should be able to play the game at 5$ and the 10$ get the udpate faster or something..

but jumping from 1$ to 10$ is big jump... and not alots of peoples would pay 10$ for get the game.

just my opinion... i not speak for everybody...

May 30, 2017
The sample pictures make the women look like dolls in a dollhouse, but don't worry, a little LSD and "Adventure starts here...."

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
10000 lifetime gym????..1000 just to start??????....yup..its california.....everyone talks funny too...hehehehe...need to hop the bus to go to another state to get groceries.....cant afford gas for my porsche with those gym prices...

FranceToast

Donor
Jul 31, 2018
Is this modeled after LifeSelector games? Not a diss, just curious as it has that look to me.