• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN HTML Completed Corrupting Kayleigh [Final] [Xtryptic Studios]

2.80 star(s) 12 Votes

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
Update on Unforgettable Dinner.

From MaxCarna

Hi friends,

I'll have to be away from home for a few days, until the beginning of july. That's why we won't have a version this month.

We have already started porting code from Corrupting Kayleigh to Unforgettable Dinner, there are still some bugs reported by users after the last update.

We plan to update and fix everything and insert new content involving Jim and Claire.

At the same time, MM continues working to improve the text of the Club section, she will not stop this work.

Thank you for your support
Does anyone know if Corrupting Kayleigh is still being ported into Unforgettable Dinner? I downloaded the last version of UD but the CK portion still wasn't in it... such a fun game!

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Does anyone know if Corrupting Kayleigh is still being ported into Unforgettable Dinner? I downloaded the last version of UD but the CK portion still wasn't in it... such a fun game!
What do you mean? CK is its own game and needs to be downloaded separately. The two games were split, so I don't believe there are any plans to port CK into UD.

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
What do you mean? CK is its own game and needs to be downloaded separately. The two games were split, so I don't believe there are any plans to port CK into UD.
Yep - I know that they are currently separate games and I have enjoyed playing both... (y)

MaxCarna's post that you kindly shared with us back in June (post #202 above) said that they had started to port code from CK back into UD - so I was just curious if that was still going to happen. :unsure:

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
Oh well - thanks for the replies I guess... but as a programmer, I'm scratching my head about why anyone would import code from another source if there was no intention to combine or merge the two.

It looks like this is something that only MaxCarna or xtryptic studios can answer! LOL!!

TBB2108

Apr 29, 2020
None of the links work to download this game so could someone give me one please. Could it not be mega if possible as it has a limit to download.

2.80 star(s) 12 Votes