HTML Corrupted Sorority [v0.2] [Mister XxX]

Mister XxX

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
After finding and healing Gwen, on the online version, clicking on the link takes you to a "Double-click this passage to edit it" page. def

EDIT: This is on the fixing of both Erius's changes as well as the MC's path.
Thanks for finding this... surprising bug (It has been fixed), I don't know he manage to appear in the 0.2 (he was absent in the previous).

However I didn't manage to find the one you mention in your edit.

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
I have to admit that I find the gameplay a bit hard to follow on this one. It really wouldn't hurt to have a page explaining how the mechanics work at the start. I can click to locations and click on girls to assign them, but then have to go back to the dorm to make them actually commit to the job. But that raises the suspicion meter, which doesn't seem to have an effect even when you exceed the denominator. It's not clear if the girls do that work when you go on one of the missions or not either.

At the very least it would be nice if clicking on a girl would make the text changed to "Gwen assigned to Scouting the City Center" instead of just disappearing.

Would also be nice if the mission requirements were listed on the assignment screen. Sure it is only three numbers to remember, but that's just being polite to the player.

Mister XxX

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
I have to admit that I find the gameplay a bit hard to follow on this one. It really wouldn't hurt to have a page explaining how the mechanics work at the start. I can click to locations and click on girls to assign them, but then have to go back to the dorm to make them actually commit to the job.
I can create a wait option on all the different locations, but you don't have to wait for them to act, you can go rescue someone, it will work the same.
But I will try to find a way to make the system more explicit.

But that raises the suspicion meter, which doesn't seem to have an effect even when you exceed the denominator.
Not for now, since I am not completly sure about the gameplay, I have removed the game over for now.

It's not clear if the girls do that work when you go on one of the missions or not either.
Each rescue mission is treated as waiting in terms of girls's work.

At the very least it would be nice if clicking on a girl would make the text changed to "Gwen assigned to Scouting the City Center" instead of just disappearing.
A recap for all the assignments is possible, hard to code but possible. I will see what I can do.

Would also be nice if the mission requirements were listed on the assignment screen. Sure it is only three numbers to remember, but that's just being polite to the player.
Unless you crossed a bug or failed to meet the scouting requirements, they are listed on the two assignment screen.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CorruptedSorority-0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Thanks for finding this... surprising bug (It has been fixed), I don't know he manage to appear in the 0.2 (he was absent in the previous).

However I didn't manage to find the one you mention in your edit.
The edit was to help you localize the missing page. Was not a separate problem.

Reactions: Mister XxX

Rotyu

Aug 5, 2022
Found some typos in the English version that broke the links: in passages "The dormitory comes to life.", "The ranks of the sorority are gradually reforming.", "The sorority is complete.", "I will have to help her to have revenge on Erius' lackeys.", "Something seems to be tormenting her" (maybe there are more) incorrect quotes were used (wrote »>> instead of ">>)
After correcting the typos links work fine.
P.S. Same problem in french version.

Mister XxX

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
Found some typos in the English version that broke the links: in passages "The dormitory comes to life.", "The ranks of the sorority are gradually reforming.", "The sorority is complete.", "I will have to help her to have revenge on Erius' lackeys.", "Something seems to be tormenting her" (maybe there are more) incorrect quotes were used (wrote »>> instead of ">>)
After correcting the typos links work fine.
P.S. Same problem in french version.
Thanks for noticing it ! The online version has been fixed.

MarioChief

Dec 13, 2020
I'm stuck on a church?
Also Kathy and Bethy link to each others pages, Bethy's page has no back button, Soledad chapter 1 links to Bethy's page, both Gwen and Aerin's revenge quest have errors instead of links and the residential area, commeracial district and industrial zone all have question marks that won't disappear no matter how many time I investigate.

Mister XxX

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
I'm stuck on a church?
Also Kathy and Bethy link to each others pages, Bethy's page has no back button, Soledad chapter 1 links to Bethy's page, both Gwen and Aerin's revenge quest have errors instead of links and the residential area, commeracial district and industrial zone all have question marks that won't disappear no matter how many time I investigate.
I am deeply sorry for the inconvenience. Unfortunatly, I am not in shape to fix this for now, I will notify you when i will be fixed (if you are still interested).