thelasttruepleb

Jul 18, 2021
So I tried this game out weeks ago and after a few days of reading guides and playing the easy mode on single play before I felt like I really understood it, I tried the campaign mode, where I got to the first boss and lost. In hindsight, I realized I probably lost because I avoided the undead chosen, just because I liked the animal girl art better. So I decided to make my own undead girls and match them stylistically to Contemplative Yearning's default girls.

Unfortunately and unsurprising, it seems the AI models have significantly less data to pull from on undead monster anime girls, so I couldn't replicate the style as well as I'd hoped. Had to generate a loooot of images to get what I got (easiest girl pack was 120ish). Ended up having to do loads of manual editing as well, sometimes on every picture in the pack, since the AI couldn't even generate a good starting pic. In the end, I got them to pretty much fit into 2 anime styles that are close enough I'm satisfied with them, and while I wasn't initially planning on it, considering the time I put in I figured I would share. They don't look like Contemplative's, but generally retain similar features, for example hair and eye color.

Anyway sorry for rambling

Couple important things though:
  • Packs have the smug and used but no forsaken, don't see much point in forsaken variant for undead or demons, smug and used is enough imo.
  • The pics for the first two girls (Axiom and Chaos) are way lower quality than the others, so you may not want them. Check before you overwrite.
  • Cheer's pics are of a ghost girl, but she is listed as a reanimated/Frankenstein type, so pics won't match the game flavor text. Axiom demon pics also don't match, I made an oni girl, but game text says sheyd, which Wikipedia says is a Hebrew shapeshifter demon with chicken legs. Others are listed as oni, so you could skip it or use it to replace the oni pics. Every other pack should match the game text. Or at least I intended to match it.
  • There's pics for 21 girls. All have undead packs, then there's 3 devil girls and 1 angel (+forsaken angel). Angel doesn't match and is lower quality so check it first.
  • Tried to keep a balance between cute and creepy, but some girls definitely lean more one way or the other. If you don't like creepy you might want to look through and skip them.
  • I made the struggle pics usually have torn clothes and blood/bruises. If you really don't like blood, don't download or skim through and get the ones without.
  • Don't feel like it needs a disclaimer but used have cum and some also show nipples on lewd/used. If you don't want that close this tab. Or just skip those packs, up to you.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: GhostProject

totallyanalt

May 10, 2019
When I'm customizing a chosen's outfit, can I also customize what weapon they use? if so, How?

also, are these preview costs actually accurate? I'm hitting Zenith with Negotiation, and Midnight with Megalomania, but I'd like to actually be able to use these girls without breaking out cheat engine
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, once you have Forsaken, is it possible to Export their customized outfits for later use in other modes, or when making custom chosen?

Last edited:

SuperSkippy

Oct 25, 2017
Just tested it the link to your save on here works just fine but trying to access the link from the wiki asks for decryption it seems

Edit: Mostly a quick aside but skimming over your guide I just want to say excellent work on it so far! Such a thorough review of the actions while also instilling in new players what their short goals should look like, Keep up the great work! :D
Thanks! I used your day 1-12 as the basis, but aimed to go deeper into explanations and dig down to what a new player sees when opening this game. The first goal is a comprehensive walkthrough from Day 1 to the Final Battle, which I won't be rushing towards but will probably get to before day 50, in such a way that I can show off many of the major features (not Distortions or Forsaken since it's a Scenario).

After that, maybe, I'll try my hand at doing the same thing with a campaign through Loop 5 or so? Not quite so turn-by-turn, just focusing on major goals that can be accomplished each Day. That one would include Distortions, Forsaken training, and so on.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 52 Votes