VN Others Completed Corona Blossom Vol 1: Gift From the Galaxy [Front Wing]

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
header.jpg

Overview:
Meet Keiji Osaki: a young man who hates dealing with machines, despite being very skilled at working with them. That's just the kind of guy he is. After failing his college entrance exams, he begins helping out at his grandfather's workshop, which specializes in repairing VORKS, heavy-duty industrial robots. For a while, he enjoyed a quiet life in the countryside, doted on by the workshop's regular patrons. One day, however, his life suddenly takes a turn for the strange, when he encounters a metallic life-form attached to a meteorite that fell from the sky. To make things even more complicated, the organism he rescues takes the form of a forgotten girl from his past. This is how his life with the metallic organism known as R-ne begins. But after a while, R-ne learns how to speak, and tells Keiji that she wants to go back to her home planet. Moved by her words, he sets his mind on sending her back into space, no matter what. This may prove difficult, though, when a female space pirate - also known as a rare metal hunter - appears out of nowhere, and gets in his way. Caught up in this whirlwind, will Keiji and his friends be able to send R-ne safely back to her homeland?​

Title: Corona Blossom Vol 1: Gift From the Galaxy
Original Title: コロナ・ブロッサム Vol 1: Gift From the Galaxy
Sequel: -
VNDB:
Length: Short (2 - 10 hours)
Year: 2016-07-27
Developer: Front Wing
Language: English, Japanese
Voice: Japanese
Censored: No
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
- - - - - -

All Three Games:

97630.jpg 97631.jpg 97632.jpg 97633.jpg 97634.jpg

Last edited:

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Found a couple mega links to Volume 2 "the truth from beyond".
I'll post them here and see if anyone can verify it. I'm in the process of doing the backups for my system and doing a walkthrough. So I can't download and test it right now. Back is killing me and I'm munching on acetaminophen so I'd post here before I forget.
WARNING... it's 2.77 gigs!

Reactions: moszter and Lisvi

drache

Aug 23, 2016
Found a couple mega links to Volume 2 "the truth from beyond".
I'll post them here and see if anyone can verify it. I'm in the process of doing the backups for my system and doing a walkthrough. So I can't download and test it right now. Back is killing me and I'm munching on acetaminophen so I'd post here before I forget.
WARNING... it's 2.77 gigs!

The download works but you cant unpack the rar files, he gives me at least an error code as soon as i try to unpack them.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
The download works but you cant unpack the rar files, he gives me at least an error code as soon as i try to unpack them.
It was a set of zip files inside a zip file. Then it was either censored or uncensored. So I got the uncensored version put together and verified it as running. It's 3.6 gigs so am in the process of compressing it with 7zip for an easier upload and less chances of the japanese characters getting corrupted. When it's up, I will link it to this thread. Shrunk it down to 2.2 gigs. Here's the link

Last edited:
Reactions: Ziraf

RuiMist

May 6, 2017
So is the sex stuff only in the Extra Unrated portion there is none in the actual game play? Played this one to the end and didn't come across any sex scenes whatsoever only whats in the Unrated option was first time playing this so was just kind of wondering