Mod Others Control Menu [v2.5] [ColonolNutty]

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
TS4ControlMenu.png
Overview:
A mod intended to provide commands to control various aspects about your Sims, their world, and objects in that world through a simple to use menu system.​

Updated: 03-01-2024
Game/Creator: The Sims 4 [EA]
Modder: ColonolNutty - -
Mod Version: v2.5
Language: English
Game Version: 1.105.332.1020 (For Rent) and above

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Requirements:

Installation:

Basic Usage:

Translations:

Download:

Last edited:

Chasman

Mar 6, 2021
How is this mod different from MCCC? It looks like it has the same basic features. BTW, just found you here very recently. Glad there's a place for you to make your work available.

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
How is this mod different from MCCC? It looks like it has the same basic features. BTW, just found you here very recently. Glad there's a place for you to make your work available.
It has similar features, but I plan to keep S4CM compatible with all mods. The discord behind that mod is also not a very friendly community, since they ban anyone who uses any of my mods, so I am offering this mod as an alternative to their mod. I plan to add features based on community feedback.

Last edited:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
is there possible incompatibility with mod like MCCC or NPCC ?

BelloLover

Jan 7, 2021
Die Deutsche Übersetzung ist hier zu finden:

The German translation can be found here:

Zoophx

Jul 31, 2019
请点击下方链接下载本Mod的中文翻译( !sims4ControlMenu_CHS.package ),需要在本贴下载Mod主体
The Chinese translation can be found here:

BoycottedGuy

Feb 17, 2018
The wiki no longer works? :c I try to get in and I only get a text that says "You're still here? interesting..."

I wanted to see if the mod brings an option to disable the needs decay and the change of weight and muscles, only for that reason I use MCC but you give me more confidence and I want to start using your mod, if those options are not available, you see possible that they can be implemented in a future version?

Last edited:
Reactions: LordVoldemort24

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
New Version of S4CM Released (v1.3):
  • Change Sims into Plant Sims
  • Skills
    • Set Skill Levels
    • Randomize Skill Levels
    • Remove Skills
  • Set Clock Speed (Without having an effect on animation speed)
  • Add/Remove Sims from household
  • S4CM now requires at least version 1.75 of S4CL

veve12

Jun 30, 2023
Hello, thank you for you work, I hope to be writing in the right place - I have no issues to report with the mod, I was just looking to kindly request some features to be added, if possible and agreeable: the ability for teens to have visible pregnancy bellies and the ability to see actions queue/ moodlets/ wants/ needs/ skills for controlled sims, just as displayed for regular ones. Again, thank you for everything, looking forward to your reply in your available time!

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
Hello, thank you for you work, I hope to be writing in the right place - I have no issues to report with the mod, I was just looking to kindly request some features to be added, if possible and agreeable: the ability for teens to have visible pregnancy bellies and the ability to see actions queue/ moodlets/ wants/ needs/ skills for controlled sims, just as displayed for regular ones. Again, thank you for everything, looking forward to your reply in your available time!
Probably won't implement teen pregnancy bellies in this mod, that'd be more for a mod in the ballpark of pregnancies, such as this one: Mod - Others - Devious Desires [v5.17.2] [ColonolNutty] (f95zone.to)
Controlled Sims can be selected in the bottom left and you should be able to see moodlets, etc. just like normal.