VN - Ren'Py - Contagion Crisis [v.2.2] [WeLoveMonsters]

1. 5.00 star(s)

MidnightKing

Review for v.2.2

The zombie apocalypse setting is something I've seen done within a few different lewd games, but this one manages to set itself apart in a few key ways. It's a game for the monster lovers and only the monster lovers, of which I happen to be.

The zombie sex apocalypse has broken out, and after a nice little intro to get you set within the game, we jump to the viewpoint of two sisters now faced with this new reality. It's fairly short thus far but I think this early version has done a great job at showcasing what you can expect to see out of this.

As someone who does like the combination of hot women + actual monsters, I probably would have been satisfied if this game was even half decent with a couple good monster scenes. It's niche and not always done to the highest quality. But with Contagion Crisis, I'm genuinely impressed by the game so far. It's legitimately a very solid start. From the animations, renders, character models, all the different sexy camera shots used, there's work going into this. It would have been very easy to create a bad end fest with minimal plot/dialogue/depth, but another thing I'm both surprised and happy about is that this is actually putting some thought into all those aspects. There's the start of an interesting (and sexy) survivor story, and it's actually pretty unique to see it from the perspective of two sisters. Them having personality and being actual characters elevates the game a lot.

The last thing I wanted to touch on is for other monster lovers. I was wondering if the game was going to only stick to the very human-ish zombies, but it broke that thought process very fast by having a sex scene with an actual mutant/monster. Super glad it's taking a less vanilla route in that regard.

If I had any feedback it would be that a couple scenes could be a liiiitle brighter, and I wouldn't mind a couple extra angles (even unanimated ones) during sex scenes. Really though nothing much to complain about.

If you're into monster sex, I feel like this is easily a game you should check out and keep on watch. Looking forward to seeing this one develop.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Lampwalk

Though very early in development, i think it have the potential to become one of the best games here. So far visual part is good, text too, animations are awesome. I really hope that developer won't abandon it. Will watch your progress with great interest.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Voldborg12345

Absolutely fantastic game. Filled with a beautiful setting and hot encounters. Cant wait to watch this game grow cus it got so much potential depending on how lewd they wanna get with the sister main characters
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Angelo Gabriel Neto

Como sempre, desenvolvendo ótimos jogos hentai, agradecemos pelo conteúdo, não pare só com essa atualização, esse conteúdo de bestialidade é o melhor ainda mais com cenas explicitas na rua :love: :love:
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Futalover88888

I really liked it. It has good scenes and it's just good. Though I do find it is a bit early to say much since the game still is in early developement, but, for now, it's good.

I will be waiting for a new update.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Miss Kobayashi's

the gameplay of the game itself is pretty good, the characters are beautifully drawn, and the beginning of the game is just one game at the gas station, a very good reference, the plot is good, I'll really wait to see what happens next in the game with the girls
  7. 5.00 star(s)

mlf8

Awesome renders and animations. Story has great potential and is well written so far. Does not have any choices yet, but really like the straight forward story without time consuming mechanics.
    Really hits so many right spots for me that it one of the best in this genre. Looking forward for the future updates.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

kiDRetadoR

This review is directed towards version [v.2.1], which is the last version posted in the site.

Okay, to be completely honest, I don't usually play visual novels even though I'm trying to get a bit more into them.. but this one surprised me a lot

First off, I can definitely see the inspirations from games like Tomb Raider (Sarah totally looks like Lara Croft), Resident Evil (now that I take a second look at Ava, she looks like Ashley but with a different hair style and color as well as different face, double also Ava = Ada? :LOL:) and the type of licker that we encounter later on. I have played those games myself and it's honestly nice to see the inspirations.

Starting from the story, currently there isn't much of it. The introduction to the story was pretty Resident Evil like as well, with the two zombies having sex with Tiffany and the infection starts from there, very very classic

There isn't much more to speak of, the sisters find out that there's an outbreak going on and in true Resident Evil fashion, when they try to get to the safe-haven the chaos ensues and they find themselves having to modify their plans.

Graphics, I find myself very surprised about. I didn't know Honey Select 2 had this good graphics, but the game looks good and the animations are honestly absolutely splendid.

The only thing I don't like about it are the genitals, but that's a pretty minor thing in the grand scheme of things. I have noticed that the developer tries to give variety to the genitals by making them bigger, or thicker, more veiny.. smoother, etc, alongside different body types and such. I'm a sucker for variety so I really appreciate these aspects

I also really really appreciate the fact that this game features quite a few of the kinks I'm into, like copious amounts of ejaculation, blowjobs, deepthroating, futanari. It's always nice to see the games with this kind of content and actually featuring it, in the sense of, many games have futanari tags and such but it's only one scene in several that the game has, which is disappointing.

Also, even though I read the description of this game and knew that it was inspired by titles such as Resident Evil, I was not expecting at all to see a licker-type of enemy so soon, hell, I wasn't even expecting to see a licker at all. It didn't cross my mind that there would be mutated zombies

Was a nice surprise and actually meaningful as it has an influence in the story, I won't spoil it for those who want to play it hehe, but I like it.

Gameplay, I can't really say much other than the sound effects I've heard so far were okay, the music is actually pretty good too, it's a kinetic novel so there isn't really any choices that we players have to make, and there likely won't be one because again, kinetic novel.

But all in all, I find myself very interested in this game and I will follow it's development closely, want to see how the story continues from this point onward (it left in a very sweet spot right now, hehe. I already knew it would happen, but still pretty exciting.)

Thank you very much for your hard work WeLoveMonsters, it shows that you're crafting your scenes with a lot of effort and passion.
  9. 4.00 star(s)

Magrath01

I want to start by saying I am not a fan of Futa but if theres one thing I give a pass for on this its when its a mutation or monster of some kind and so far thats what we have here. So if you are worried about that Futa tag then it depends on how you feel about monsters being that.

The intro section does a great job setting everything up, it wasnt perfect but I can overlook some slight niggles like (very minor spoiler as its something that happens in the first minute of playing) why a cops suspicions arent raised with that car the way it was abandoned but besides that it felt like a really good intro and transition into the other characters.

The writing is good for the most part, I did notice "shuttered" being used instead of "shuddered" but that was about the worst of it and overall the writing does a good job adding to scenes. I dont have to sit and do my own rewrites in my head to make a scene work.

The Audio was good, there were a few times where it would noticably loop on some of the ambient background sounds but overall it added to scenes in a good way. I wouldnt have minded a few more sounds for certain actions around the sexual scenes but the ones that were there were good.

The renders range from good to very good, I would say it feels like theres a decent attempt to make something polished here rather than quickly churn out some smut. The Female characters are all good looking so far and the... Zom... Hornies? Thirsties? well whatever they are called look good enough and adding unique monsters would help contrast that especially if characters in the future fall to the basic infected and not even a unique. Big spoiler for this version; Yes I know there was a unique in this version, I just couldnt think of another way to say the above without spoiling it ;)

Animations that were used fit everything pretty well, not sure if the animation in the latest update was a stock one from HS but the whole scene was well done with plenty of angles, would love to see the animations get to the level of some of the better known HS games, if the Dev can continue to improve and achieve that then as long as they have a good path forward for the narritive I could see this being amongst my top games.

I'm only left questioning how we are going to get scenes with the cast in various situations if they get infected and turn after a single scene, unless the plan is to cycle through a lot of different characters.
    I think I read in the thread that the dev said this was a kinetic novel, I hope at the very least we can get some choices where a failure state occurs if we choose wrong and then can see the outcome of that choice (might need a gallery to keep those unlocks ;) ).
    There could also be characters that have an immunity to the infection and that would solve the issue for them but then that character loses the risk of being "turned" and having too many characters immune would lessen the risk of any predicament they found themselves in. Unless there was some sort of cost to the immunity that is as bad as having no immunity.
    End of update 2 Spoiler: I'm aware that there was a hint of some kind of alternate infection/immunity with Ava after the monster didnt like what was happening to it but nothing is confirmed on what that was yet that I am aware of. I still feel its worth spoilering and talking as if its not in the game yet

That being said, I am looking forward to seeing where this one goes and cant wait for the next update! Giving it 4 stars for now cos I am not one to give perfect scores and we are still very early in the story so anything can happen.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

MasterWiII

Great animations, sound, and renders, no choices to make but the story unflods niceley by itself.
    Love model choice and atmosphere, glad bdsm tag is considered, looking forward for the future updates. So far so good!
  11. 5.00 star(s)

B0YAR

The story in the popular fetish is well done, it was interesting to watch it, although it would seem a hackneyed topic, but the presentation is good.

I got acquainted with both options, and I personally like the "Daz" option much more. It is a pity that the "Daz" option lost in the vote and the game will be made on "HS2", but this is the choice of the majority... the majority, as expected, voted for vanilla and idealized cartoonishness, I'm sure if there had been a vote for furry or pony, the rainbow would have won. The story on "Daz" looks more atmospheric and intriguing due to more lively characters, less idealized forms, more facial expressions, and the faces and emotions themselves look more disturbing, dramatic, sinister and sexy at the same time, and the black veins on the zombified ones look more interesting than another boring gray skin "HS2", which it does not give out an infection and does not cause alarm. In any case, I will look forward to the continuation with interest. The prologue was impressive.