RPGM Abandoned Conquest of Nibirion [v1.02a][Team Pivaso]

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
6.png

Overview:
In the project Conquest of Nibirion, it is our concern to develop a game which finally reflects the so-called heroic games, where you take the role of the good one who tries to save a princess or free the world from the evil. Here, the player takes the role of the evil conqueror, where he plays as a lord of the deadly sin of lust. In order to accomplish his goals and plans, he must first unfold his inside potential and the only possibility to do it, is to absorb as much lust energy as possible during his journey.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2018-12-08
Release Date: 2018-11-28
Developer/Publisher: Team Pivaso -
Censored: No
Version: 1.02a
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

ChangeLog:

Download
Pc: - - - -
Android: - - -

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Interesting find, I'll keep a watch on it for now! "Furry Shit" is this an indication Olz isn't a fan of Furry content? I'm not but this game doesn't look like is has that as a main theme, its also early in development!

Reactions: NanoWave

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
The whole presentation looks so... messy.
I played the first few minutes and it had... some.... forced... slowed... dialog... *mashes buttons anyway* skip skip skip, RANDOM SEX SCENE just because! Whut?
Then I couldn't leave because I didn't have my sword. After 10 seconds of searching I deleted the game.

Not a good first impression, ain't got time for that. x)

May 30, 2017
The whole presentation looks so... messy.
I played the first few minutes and it had... some.... forced... slowed... dialog... *mashes buttons anyway* skip skip skip, RANDOM SEX SCENE just because! Whut?
Then I couldn't leave because I didn't have my sword. After 10 seconds of searching I deleted the game.

Not a good first impression, ain't got time for that. x)
So I take it it did not awaken your fantasy feeling?

Jef

Jan 21, 2017
*Looks at pics.*

Ah yes, I usually have a woman holding a sharp axe near certain body parts of mine... nothing suspicious at all.

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
I played it and so far it's not that great. Had to use save editor just to play it. Leveling does barely anything to stats and enemies do to much damage to ally that your constantly healing him. You don't even get any new weapons or armor to help fix this problem early on. You can't use any summons and you don't get any new allies before the first boss. I thought the goblin chick was going to join why else give her an axe. I only manage to survive in this game because I gave myself a lot of money and max healing items and magic restores. Also you can only save in certain spot which suck because you have to leave the just to save and enemies respawn.

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
Fixed and updated the OP with v1.02a.

Per Request: