1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[RPGM] Conquest of Nibirion [v1.01a][Team Pivaso]

Discussion in 'Games' started by Oiz, Jun 12, 2018.

1. Oiz

Oiz ? Modder Uploader

Aug 5, 2016
    [​IMG]

Overview:
    In the project Conquest of Nibirion, it is our concern to develop a game which finally reflects the so-called heroic games, where you take the role of the good one who tries to save a princess or free the world from the evil. Here, the player takes the role of the evil conqueror, where he plays as a lord of the deadly sin of lust. In order to accomplish his goals and plans, he must first unfold his inside potential and the only possibility to do it, is to absorb as much lust energy as possible during his journey.
    Battles

The fights takes their place in side-view battles, similar to the Final Fantasy series. Here we will focus much more on the strategy than the clicks on the keyboard. The individual classes and ranks are classified according to the fighter type. The necromancer aims his fighting style much more to summon creatures or use the dark art than to fight independently. The Lord is armored with heavy armor, and serves much more like a one man army, and relies exclusively on his weapons and armor.
    Other classes will be added soon.

World

The world will be an open world base where the player has free access to castles, forests, dungeons, seas and much more. In addition to the main quests, side quests will be available as well, where the player has a large number of options to unlock new characters to having fun with ^^, level up, searching for treasures or just simply explore new areas.

Scenes

Now comes the most exciting part of the game, as already noted, this is a free erotic game. This means that the player is not rewarded by coins or something, but much more by the sex with the characters in the game. The characters are diced from the fantasy of the programmers, from well-known popular characters and most importantly from the community.
    Updated: 12th of June 2018
    Developer/Publisher:

Please Log in / Register to view this link

|

Censorship:
    Version: 1.01a
    Language: English
    Genre:
    Male Protagonist - Fantasy - Furry Shit

Installation:
    1- Extract to desired location.
    2- Click on "Game.exe" to start playing.

Change-Log:
    1.01a:
    So folks it took us a short time for the second version but here it is! The combat system is builded up with a new engine system for better perfomance and animations. The NPCs are also upgraded to communicate about the situtations and having a more realistic conversation. This month was a lot of bug fixing, wich appear in the catacombs or by fighting the rats in larger groups. As promised the game is now also available for Android systems, where the Player can choose between the touch system and the touch pad system.

In the next time we are going to be focused on putting the final touches on existing scenes and, adding in missing details, and polishing everything up. Also new places, such as the farm and the ruhkan hills, which will also contain more sex scenes and fighting enemies to deal with.

Additions:
    • Added a brand new Combat System
    • Added a new skill for Timottios.
    • Added the option to have sex with the NPCs after the main scene
    • Added the Option to see the Trophys in the main Menu
    • Added 2 new Sex Scenes with Slixy, Blowjob and Anal

Adjustments:
    • The Main Hall Stairs are moved to the middle and the collosion bug is fixed
    • The Catacombs ladder is now in the lower room

Changes
    • HP and MP change for Timottios
    • Mp cost of the Spell Dark Whel for Timottios
    • Ice Slah have a new Animation for Orias and costs just 20 Sp
    • Combat Speed is higher than bevor
    • New Pictures for the Items
    Fixes
    • Fixed the itens in the inventory are not loading.
    • Fixed some dialogue overflow by the Goblins.
    Download:

-

-

-

5.png 6.png 1.gif 3.png 4.png

2. Yxel

Yxel Member

Nov 15, 2017
    Furry shit - lol

3. Re-4Andrew

Re-4Andrew Well-Known Member Jr. Uploader

Aug 4, 2017
    Interesting find, I'll keep a watch on it for now! "Furry Shit" is this an indication Olz isn't a fan of Furry content? I'm not but this game doesn't look like is has that as a main theme, its also early in development!

NanoWave likes this.
  4. Zer0Down

Zer0Down New Member

Jan 13, 2018
    Thanks for the post!

5. Loqic

Loqic Royal Jelly Donor

Oct 26, 2017
    The whole presentation looks so... messy.
    I played the first few minutes and it had... some.... forced... slowed... dialog... *mashes buttons anyway* skip skip skip, RANDOM SEX SCENE just because! Whut?
    Then I couldn't leave because I didn't have my sword. After 10 seconds of searching I deleted the game.

Not a good first impression, ain't got time for that. x)

vt57 and vengefulspirit like this.
  6. darkwolf_66

darkwolf_66 Member

Jun 11, 2018
    Lol. Not the best at first look, but the interaction is good

7. GodofSnacks

GodofSnacks Active Member

Oct 27, 2017
    Fucking PLAYSHAPES. I haven't seen something like that in years.

8. pickienickie

pickienickie New Member

Jul 30, 2017
    Furry shit? What kind of tag is that LOL

9. vengefulspirit

vengefulspirit Member

May 30, 2017
    So I take it it did not awaken your fantasy feeling?

10. Jef

Jef Member

Jan 21, 2017
    *Looks at pics.*

Ah yes, I usually have a woman holding a sharp axe near certain body parts of mine... nothing suspicious at all.

11. Bleublanc

Bleublanc New Member

May 9, 2017
    uhh yeah furry shet, mc got glowing d1ck, is dat mini lightsaber? thxxxx

12. NekoRush

NekoRush Member

Aug 25, 2017
    I played it and so far it's not that great. Had to use save editor just to play it. Leveling does barely anything to stats and enemies do to much damage to ally that your constantly healing him. You don't even get any new weapons or armor to help fix this problem early on. You can't use any summons and you don't get any new allies before the first boss. I thought the goblin chick was going to join why else give her an axe. I only manage to survive in this game because I gave myself a lot of money and max healing items and magic restores. Also you can only save in certain spot which suck because you have to leave the just to save and enemies respawn.

13. BetaCnc

BetaCnc New Member

Sep 12, 2017
    well it too damn grinding... or maybe i'm a dumbass playing it

vt57 likes this.
  14. Yggalf

Yggalf Well-Known Member

Oct 1, 2017
    I love those kind of games BUT I hate RPGM.

So i must pass.

But to the dev the best of luck :)

15. virusexe

virusexe New Member

Jan 11, 2018
    I love being the villain

16. ecstase

ecstase Member

Jan 14, 2018
  17. Loqic

Loqic Royal Jelly Donor

Oct 26, 2017